What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (970): « first ... « previous 968 969 [970] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-07-2021 8:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's okay, I understand

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-09-2021 6:14 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i finished kingdom blarts 3 finally
04-11-2021 2:57 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Star Track online for the first time in a while because there was an event going on. Well first contact day is april 5th.

Some of the new missions reference the newer shows, sorta eww just because fuck the newer shows.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-11-2021 1:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
i finished kingdom blarts 3 finally

Oh God I have to play that at some point, if only to see how they went from 2 to 3.
04-11-2021 7:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Marvel ultimate Alliance

Gameplay really hasn’t Aged very well but good roster of heroes. I played as the XMen - Cyclops (absolute beast), Storm, Wolverine and Iceman. Some of the levels were pretty cool though considering it was a ps2 game. The Skrull homeworld with Galactus smashing buildings behind you was a highlight

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-19-2021 1:46 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

castlevania aria of sorrow

so this game is ok. having played all the gba games now, i think circle of the moon is the best of them, but aria is definitely better than harmony of dissonance. that game was a little weird. soma is kinda lame (you don't want to be dracula? wtf? why not? Laughing Out Loud ), and i don't like how you have to collect souls based on rng to get powers, but its at least a little more obvious where to get some souls than circle was with cards

i'm at 98% of the map, theres one spot i cant figure out for the life of me how to get there

i know konami and IGA are japanese but why the fuck is alucard posing like hes japanese and why is the belnades girl named yoko? also is there any reason she's named belnades because sypha's children should have been belmonts, so did she pop out a lot more babies on the side and split the last names or did she have a bro kicking around who passed on the family name and they hung out with the belmonts?

ehhhhhhh

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-24-2021 10:41 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rockman X8

Hey, this game isn’t bad at all. I remember liking it when i played it on the ps2 but it’s aged pretty well. Man o’ wars stage is still bad but having played X1-8 in the last year or so it’s not the biggest offender in the series. Blaze Heatnix has the worst Megaman x stage. There’s no margin of error when the lava is rising and you have to climb up

There’s some things in X8 I don’t like, they introduced some unnecessary grind and having to purchase upgrades, even ones you find is kinda lame. Zero getting different weapons is cool, Axl actually plays pretty well and X’s armor, while dumb looking, is pretty good with being able to mix and match pieces

The last stage is kinda annoying, too many spiked areas and lumine giving you a few seconds before he kills you once he’s almost dead is stupid

Overall pretty good though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-25-2021 7:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Vermintide 2 had a free demo and I liked it enough. It's like killing floor or left 4 dead kinda. Heh co-op as the old saying goes.

The "witch hunter" class has pistols and a sword, you can guess what I picked.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-28-2021 12:10 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh also the witch hunters special ability is apparently kinda yelling oaths and it buffs everybody and stuns enemies. Perfect.

edit: This is basically just destiny 2 with a warhammer skin....buuut...you get to decapitate skavens and chaos cultists and dual wield flintlocks. Worth it.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-08-2021 3:52 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just finished Judgment, which is basically a Yakuza game that isn’t a Yakuza game. Really, really good. Interesting to have a new set of characters almost completely unrelated to the Yakuza games but still take place in the same world. Story is pretty good, combat is good though Yagami takes a little while to get used to. Kinda disappointed that he learns the Tiger Drop because that’s one of Kiryu’s signature moves that makes him overpowered, but his tiger moveset is pretty OP in its own right

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-09-2021 10:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently all Yakuza games are gonna be that new one, where it's turn based combat

Quote by Alizarin:

05-10-2021 3:58 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i gotta get off my ass and finish Judgment now that a sequel's coming out
05-12-2021 3:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Apparently all Yakuza games are gonna be that new one, where it's turn based combat

not saying you're wrong but i didn't see them say anything about this. as far as i know they haven't talked about what they're doing with the yakuza series going forward

they did just announce lost judgment though, which is a sequel to a game that's all but yakuza in name. lost judgment is definitely a beat em up too and not turned based. so who knows? maybe they'll have judgment be beat em ups and yakuza be turn based?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Yesterday, 2:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mass effect legendary edition

I love these games so I couldn’t help myself with picking this up. Finished playing through ME1 already - this is definitely the version of the game people who haven’t already played the series should play. The upscaled graphics are a nice touch and noticeably better, but it’s the QoL improvements that stand out most. The boost added to the Mako and improvements to the inventory management allowed me to breeze through this game at my fastest pace ever.

I’m playing as Scumbag Full Renegade Shepard. Planning to kill as many characters as I can this run. Made a mistake doing Virmire before recruiting Liara so I was unable to kill Wrex, but I’ll get him in ME3. I’m going to need to look up the best way to kill off as many characters as possible during the suicide mission without making it impossible to continue to ME3. For sure want to eliminate Tali and Garrus.

If you have an old Sheperd you like you can import them into the legendary edition if you have their face code from ME2 or 3. There’s probably going to be some editing necesssary after, skin and hair colors might be messed up with the old codes, but you can easily fix it. I was able to recreate my old Shepard’s pretty faithfully

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (970): « first ... « previous 968 969 [970] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?