What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » BERSERK (manga)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BERSERK (manga)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-06-2021 10:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Guts is thinking that Flora and Schierkes wards will prevent him from letting the black dog overpower him.

Dunno about that, Guts.

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

06-18-2021 6:38 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Guts is like the rich evans of berserk, everything just goes wrong

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-16-2021 10:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm in Trolls now.

Schierke really steals the show at the beginning, connecting with the water angel/spirit and protecting the entire village while perched ontop of a church. A fucking ogre and kelpie show up also.

Really love the design of the kelpie, unsure if anyone has ever interpreted one that way. A giant frog-horse. The ogre is well...an ogre, just Miura-ized.

It's also the first time that Guts is working together with Serpico strategically. "You take the fast, water magic one. I'll take the big dumb one."

The trolls of course are a great design. Very gross, you can just imagine how they smell by looking at them. Funny enough I never read the Trolls arc before, I skipped it to catch up. So I didn't know that they RAEP human women, and the human women then explode baby trolls out of their uterus'. That was pretty cool. Laughing Out Loud

Currently Farnese and Casca are trapped in the trolls den, Farnese has a small dagger that she's using to fend them off. She says something like Casca is even weaker than me, and I have a purpose now. To protect Casca. The same goal as Guts, really - nix the whole revenge Griffith RARRTGHGHGhh thing that Guts has.

Serpico fucking sucks. Maybe he does something later that's cool. He's got his fancy feather sword which is aces, and his cloak that lets him fly. I guess Guts needs someone who is agile to offset his beef. I suppose it's his lack of personality that does it, he himself admits he's just the other half of Farnese or some shit. I believe that Serpico disappears for a while later on during the boat ride or something. I can't recall.

Also let's talk about Isidro.

A lot of readers/watchers dislike him greatly. I think he's a great character - he's just a kid, but you can see how badly he wants to be Guts. How proud he is when Guts tells him to protect the rear, that he has some faith in him to do damage to the enemy. Guts sees himself in Isidro I'm sure, a little kid with a bad life that only knows how to steal and run. Yes, 'dro leads to a lot of comedic stupidity with Puck, but I don't see the issue myself.

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

07-16-2021 2:18 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Serpico fucking sucks. Maybe he does something later that's cool..

In 1973 sidney lumet directs a good movie about him

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » BERSERK (manga)