What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (971): « first ... « previous 969 970 [971] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-18-2021 6:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
I’d actually like to play that game someday but it’s only available physically on ps3 and stupidly priced

I wouldn't know about that cause I still have a PS2 so I just did

-75% The Saboteur™ on GOG.com

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-25-2021 7:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Saboteur still (until it, like...froze completely..which I hope was a one off thing)

I enjoyed the last chain of side missions for
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It reminded me of a book I read on that subject, so it was fun wasting them.

But yeah it's a really fun open world game so far, in terms of "one more thing..."

Also it makes you want a mp40, and a STG44 (which I think considering the time period is wrong maybe..its not aiming for total accuracy) and a Thompson gun, which I dunno how it works in game cause I haven't used it yet.

But fuck yeah tommy gun.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-30-2021 4:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Played through Castlevania Bloodlines with Johnathan Morris. This game is ok. Felt worse than Castlevania 4 in every aspect to me. Bosses were actually pretty easy once you get the patterns down

Also Ninja Gaiden Sigma in the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection. Always loved these games (3 isn’t even bad in the Razor’s Edge version). The beginning of the first Ninja Gaiden is one of the tougher segments in these games because Hayabusa is so limited. Took awhile to readapt to playing because these games are downright ruthless

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-01-2021 8:09 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Finished" the saboteur.

Or I say it like that because, yeah it's a mercenaries/gta/open world type thing. So once you're done with the main story you can still go around sabotaging stuff in occupied paris. Pretty much what it says on the tin, yeah.

edit:
Quote:
I dunno how it works in game cause I haven't used it yet.
Yeah I obviously ended up using the tommy gun. It's a thompson submachinegun for god's sake.

...christmas present?

Quote by Alizarin:

07-04-2021 6:45 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

now it is my turn to effect masses
07-07-2021 11:42 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Call of Cthulhu was on sale until tomorrow. I probably won't get to it for a while because I'm probably working unless the weathers horrible. Will report back.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-09-2021 8:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Enclave Agent:
Call of Cthulhu was on sale until tomorrow. I probably won't get to it for a while because I'm probably working unless the weathers horrible. Will report back.

Yeah forget the working part, that got cancelled. So I started blazing through that.

It's neat so far...probably halfway through it or something, sort of hitting all the right buttons. I would almost compare it more to l.a. noire or something in some ways, since it's the whole "private detective investigating stuff" and not really shooty bang bang or constant enemies.

There's a sanity meter...naturally mine is in psychotic mode (because of course it would be, it's lovecraft so you're not meant to venture too far from the placid island of ignorance...but fuck it read the grimoire) but it doesn't seem to have much impact? I assume it'll impact the ending mostly, and when you get crazy enough you can talk to people who have drifted too far into the influence of the powers at work with new dialogue options.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-12-2021 4:18 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

took mass effect 1 down on saturday, now on to 2 after a break
07-15-2021 9:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished Call of Cthulhu, I guess I got the default ending

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quote by Alizarin:

07-20-2021 7:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wooden Ocean

Very bizarre. But in a good way. So many side things to do.

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

07-22-2021 3:09 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished ninja Gaiden sigma, now on to ninja Gaiden sigma 2

The stories in these games are complete ass but outside of some camera issues they still play great

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-29-2021 1:14 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished the story mode in ninja Gaiden sigma 2. Working on unlocking more costumes for hayabusa then I’ll replay it on a proper difficulty

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-29-2021 1:15 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The default difficulty of Sigma 2 is not a true ninja Gaiden difficulty setting

These games are all about actively trying to kill you with every encounter

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-30-2021 3:10 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Murdered: Soul suspect"

It's okay there's interesting elements, this is like the second vidjya in a row where it's been "investigate a spoopy mystery".

Just for me it's a little funny that it's set in Salem. Yeah nobody who worked on this has ever been there.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-31-2021 6:20 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

picked up neo: the world ends with you on tuesday midday

finished it at 3 am on saturday

i have too much free time
Today, 3:40 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cybershadow

This game is kinda similar to the NES ninja Gaiden games. I am a simple man - I see ninjas and I’m interested. Overall, I really liked this game. Some tough boss fights, great arsenal of moves. Like ninja Gaiden on steroids

It’s not perfect though. Some of the sections are kinda 'sperginy and demand too much perfection to get through. There needs to be some margin of error, even if slim, not no margin

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (971): « first ... « previous 969 970 [971] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?