What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Television/Streaming. "A vast wasteland"» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (295): « first ... « previous 293 294 [295] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Television/Streaming. "A vast wasteland"
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-18-2020 12:15 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Daredevil seasons 1 and 2

The defenders

Now 8 episodes into daredevil season 3

This is pretty much the best non animated Batman show we will never get, which isn’t a fair assessment because Daredevil is a pretty decent character in his own regards. Still, the similarities to Batman are there so if someone has a Batman itch, it can scratch it

Defenders is pretty shitty and not even Sigourney Weaver can save it. Worse yet it’s needed for DD season 3 so it’s best to not avoid it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

05-20-2020 8:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished Daredevil. Third season was really good and I curse Netflix and Disney for not making this continue. Please come back and bring Hannibal with you

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

05-22-2020 9:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
bring Hannibal with you

That's gonna involve NBC...But I'm totally with you bro.

...We may have to communicate through semaphore or smoke signals if comcast sees this. They sorta...we're treading on dangerous ground.

Disney is also scary.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-22-2020 10:05 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The "energy vampire" on 'what we do in the shadows' is maybe my favorite character. Or they do like the funniest stuff.

There's a whole joke about him using multiple social media accounts to drain peoples energy
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"And they responded 'That's racist'..Yes. *chuckles* Yes it is..*types*"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-04-2020 4:17 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Killing Eve season (I assume there's gotta be season 4) finale kinda summary

-Pissing off villanelle while standing near subway tracks goes exactly how you'd expect, even if you're nominally a trained assassin on her level

-Still no real explanation of "the twelve" aside from...they had somebody in british intelligence even? But..either that's being dropped completely, or the fact every character seemed confused was intentional.

-Carolyns daughter was useless and annoying, and hopefully gone now after being told to basically fuck off. Carolyn sorta figures into the last point.

-D'aww eve and villanelle totally in love.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-05-2020 8:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

06-09-2020 12:04 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

finished s2 of DuckTales 2017

also recently i started watching a south korean children's show that is 3 kingdoms themed and is kinda like kamen rider

also The Genius, a South Korean gameshow that is like Kaiji but way less high stakes
06-28-2020 6:01 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

always sunny season 14

big improvement from season 13

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

06-28-2020 12:43 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i started watching Barry
07-25-2020 2:17 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moms stink! Pee-uuu!
What are you gonna do? Yeah!
Me and you should go into a secret world
Where no one tells us what to do
Moms are stupid! Doyyyyy!
I'd like to throw them all in the trash! Yeah!
They're nothin' but a big humungous pain in the butt
A big humungous pain in my VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINA!
Moms are ugly...

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

07-26-2020 5:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Well, someone should have worn a shirt, right?”

“Probably the kid.”

“The kid, definitely. It felt uncomfortable.”

“But at a rave... I feel like that would have been awesome.”

“I know, but the kids make it weird.”

“It did get a little weird.”

Quote by Alizarin:

09-11-2020 12:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

'The Venture Bros.' canceled after 7 seasons and 17 years - CNN

Okay between this and the shit they pulled with Million Dollar Extreme they made the "dead to me" list. Don't care if 12 oz mouse got another season, I'll maybe pirate that sometime.

Boycott this cuck hipster shit.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2020 11:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fargo season 4 seems to have too many characters maybe. I dunno, it's only two episodes in. And they seemed to be hitting the "what's really a melting pot". Which is true, if you look at actual waves of immigration or migration of groups in terms of organized crime syndicates cropping up, but it sorta repeats the point and I hope it's not gonna get woke or some shit.

Chris Rock as head of a crime syndicate is not something you'd immediately think, but he's really quite good I thought. Don't think I've ever seen him in a dramatic role.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-01-2021 9:06 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
This is the way nightmares begin - or, perhaps, end. Very simple, direct, unadorned. Incredible, and yet so terribly real, that even while they're happening we live with them, and digest them, and assimilate them. And if it's twelve o'clock noon, that's what you preoccupy yourself with. You don't think about twelve o'clock noon on the next day or the day after that. But that's what we should have been thinking about - tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. We were preoccupied with hands on a clock - when we should have been checking off a calendar.

Obviously, I was watching twilight zone.....IT'S A COOKBOOK.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-24-2021 5:31 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Atlantic Crossing ended, or it was a miniseries. I liked it well enough, Agent Cooper Kyle Maclachlan as FDR was cool (shoutout to cousin franklin, whassup)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-24-2021 5:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you're wondering why the title changed...if anybody even reads this...

There's a reason, I've made the reference before Television and the Public Interest - Wikipedia

Oh also I decided to just put anything on streaming services under television. That seems to make sense considering that is now tv essentially. It's careteaking of a cemetery but whatever, fuck it, I have some background in archival work and also I'll do what I want till hol or x tells me not to.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2021 3:08 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

started watching kim's convenience
09-03-2021 4:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What we do in the shadows is back, love that show.

The "guide" they now have (long story, the main characters killed the vampire council and now are the vampiric council of the tri state area of staten island) is the same actress who voiced mabel on gravity falls, so that was funnier even.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (295): « first ... « previous 293 294 [295] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Television/Streaming. "A vast wasteland"