What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (972): « first ... « previous 970 971 [972] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-03-2021 6:41 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Assassins creed Valhalla

So this game is pretty okay. The Viking theme appealed to me less than the last couple Ass Creed games. Egypt was the coolest of them but Greece was cool too. Wasn’t really feeling the beginning in Norway. I’m not far enough to judge the story but it’s been alright.

Combat starts out feeling really clunky and slow but after spending some time with it I think it’s the best combat in the newer series (Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla). The addition of stamina isn’t a mechanic I’m necessarily a fan of because it punishes you when enemies are overly aggressive, but it’s not a big issue once you get a timing on parrying down. It’s a mix of Origins and Odyssey. Slower and heavier like Origins, but has abilities like Odyssey without devolving into ability spam.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

09-03-2021 11:23 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm planning on getting odyssey played once i finish up dad of boy, tbh
09-11-2021 4:14 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God of war?

I liked Odyssey, the Greek archipelago was fun to explore, the use of mythology mixed with assassins creed mythos was cool, and the game did a really good job disguising side quests

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

09-12-2021 10:22 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah, god of war 4 or whatever the number on it is
Pages (972): « first ... « previous 970 971 [972] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?