What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (973): « first ... « previous 971 972 [973] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-12-2021 5:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When does Vile get a game

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-12-2021 6:23 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

smtv

i managed to game over like a dumbass but it actually worked out in my favor coz when i loaded i saw on the camera some shit i missed
11-16-2021 7:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to get smt v but I’m low on funds right now. Hopefully by the end of the year. Hearing some good things about it

Finished ZX. Overall I like it a lot better than the Zero series, most of that series issues have been ironed out. Some enemies still pop in at the last moment and attack suddenly, but eh. I have mixed feelings on the forms - Model F is pretty great and I used it quite abit, Model H and L not so much. They have some utility in specific situations but both their attacks leave quite abit to be desired. I think Model ZX is the best in the end, the other forms lack mobility that makes me not like them as much against bosses, even if the boss is weak to them. I just wish they let me use Model X more. I’ll have to figure out how to unlock it

The story eh, it’s ok I guess. Prometheus and Pandora could end up being interesting, but not a big fan of how much inticreates is stanning for Dr. Weil. It could be seen as a plus how connected the stories of all their Megaman titles are, but Dr. Weil is a Dr. Wily wannabe in a series where Dr. Wily actually already exists in universe, albeit a long time ago. I’m fine with him being the big bad in the Zero series but not a fan of Model W. Wily and Sigma never outlived their respective series

My only big issue with ZX is the awful mission system. The map isn’t very good either but once you figure out where the areas are navigation is pretty simple. But having to go to a save point to accept missions so that you can interact with the content just makes the game so bloated to play. Lots of forced backtracking. If I already talked to a character and accepted a mission, I should be able to just go and do it. If I accepted multiple in a specific location I shouldn’t have to go to a save point in between them. Just let me do them all at once.

Also getting that last subtank was pretty obnoxious. I wouldn’t really recommend anyone to bother getting it if they don’t think they’d need it. Destroying those first set of blocks was more frustrating than it should have been from accidentally shooting the wrong direction

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

11-24-2021 3:27 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

burned out on smt v and pokemon shining pearl

so i decided to dig deep into games i own but haven't touched yet

thus far, mass effect andromeda isn't total poop, liking the combat and some of the flavor stuff
11-24-2021 8:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

andromeda is a much better game than it's reputation would have you believe. some people don't like the open world design, but there's quite a few different planets that give you several different biomes to explore. it feels like a much better realized version of what the first ME did with planet exploration with the mako. which is either take it or leave it, depending. i explored the shit out of planets in both games.

the game's biggest sin is it's not as good as the original trilogy, and the i'll admit the story and characterization's are weaker, but it's not terrible. combat is pretty good and it's a lot of fun to play. i still kinda like ME3's combat a little more, but that's more a matter of taste than it really being better.

the only thing i don't really like is the lack of ability to issue commands to your squadmates by hotkeys. i'm indifferent to the power wheel because i honestly only ever use it in the original trilogy to change what i have hotkeyed or to heal (not counting ME1 because the power wheel is kinda essential to playing that game. at least if youre not soldier) but i played ME2 and ME3 exclusively with hotkeys and turned off squadmates using their powers so i'd have full control over their abilities. kinda sucks they removed it but andromeda is still a blast

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

11-26-2021 9:56 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah i think andromeda is neat, planning on getting back to it more now that I took Pokemon Shining Pearl out back and shot it
Pages (973): « first ... « previous 971 972 [973] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?