What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (975): « first ... « previous 973 974 [975] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-01-2023 11:55 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

scarlet/violet are gen 9 though
01-03-2023 4:24 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That’s what I mean. Gen 9 feels better than 8, just like 7 did to 6 (I really don’t like 6) and 5 to 4. IMO the second generation on a hardware’s lifecycle make the first feel kinda like tech demos

I did like gen 4 though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

01-08-2023 4:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Castlevania Dawn of sorrow

Wow, the magic seals really ruin this game. It doesn’t help that I’m emulating so I have to draw them with a mouse but having to draw them quickly at the end of a boss fight or have it extended is just a really bad mechanic. Probably should have found the hacked version of this game

Not a fan of how grindy the souls system is either

Completed the bad ending

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

01-23-2023 6:37 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Vengeful Guardian Moonrider

This game is pretty alright. Not as good as Messenger or Cybershadow, but I’m still a sucker for these kinds of ninja and samurai based games. The megaman like design with gaining powers from bosses is cool but not explored enough. Enemies don’t seem to have weaknesses to specific ones and the dash as a result is super overpowered. First ability I unlocked too

The story is kinda half baked which is kinda to be expected with how short the game is, no big issue but the cutscenes auto progress too fast. I missed a couple lines of dialog because they disappeared after a second. Weird design choice

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

01-23-2023 10:13 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

xenoblade 3 sort of, mostly playing fire emblem engage with sometimes my weekly blood bowl 2 match
Pages (975): « first ... « previous 973 974 [975] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?