What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The admins form...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-17-2002 2:28 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...except for me, obviously.
07-17-2002 2:43 AMRoll is offline Send an Email to Roll Search for Posts by Roll Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL XP, and my board is not a hole in the ground, since that is were Trev or Trevor or whatever you want to call him is hanging out. *smile*

And I doubt it very highly that he would venture to this board, he more inlikely will be annoyed that I even registered but oh well.

Truthfully XP, I really thought you would of banned me on sight, concidering our past history. *smiles sweetly*

07-17-2002 10:47 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by ProtomansRevenge
Also I can be referred to as the sexiest admin. :D

No, I am.

Wait... I'm not an admin, nor sexy.. dammit.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-17-2002 12:39 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh oh, this may call for a poll. I ain't starting it, though, cuz there are no female Admins. :D

Welcome, Roll! And thank you for proving me wrong when I said this board was already taken over by raving lunatics. Laughing Out Loud

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

07-17-2002 1:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PR, the Span IDs are disabled.. Use glow BBCode in Post Effects then terminate with [/glow] in Post Effect Terminate.
07-17-2002 1:50 PMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okeedokee :sweat:
(Does anyone else think that sweat drop looks like the bird?)
07-17-2002 2:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Now that i think about it.. YEP
07-17-2002 3:27 PMRoll is offline Send an Email to Roll Search for Posts by Roll Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:D Thanks Hypershell.
07-17-2002 3:35 PMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
..Now that i think about it.. YEP

When I first saw it used I was always wondering why people where happy to be flipped off. Laughing Out Loud
07-17-2002 4:54 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, a big bluish white finger with no hand attatched to it......
*sigh* That was one of my first creations, it was.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

07-17-2002 5:31 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poor Hypershell.

Nobody understands his art.
07-17-2002 7:22 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*To Hollow*
Sounds nuts over there, luv.

Seriousky, it's the equalint of the madhouse!

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The admins form...