What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rosa's Rambles» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rosa's Rambles
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-05-2002 7:54 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why am I subjecting the human race to my ramblings?! This will probably be boring as hell...you've been warned. Just need a place to jot down the bland and exciting parts of the days.

Ever get those secrets where you're just dying to blurt them but you gotta keep your mouth shut?! I got one of those today. My music group is going on tour in a few months. We live in a small-ish city so the idea of getting out into the BIG smoke is giving us quite a thrill.

My exceptionally close and crazy friend flew home today. Shan't see her again for ages. That was a bit sad.

On the upside, school finishes in a few days for the year. And it's 20 days until CHRISTMAS!

Speaking of which, what do you buy a 17 year old guy who has pretty much everything for a present? I'm pretty poor in the money department right now, but I want to give him something that continues to say "I love you"...if you get my drift.

Humour me with responses! I'm a boring gal. I need some sprucing up I believe. All comments taken onboard. All comments welcome and appreciated! Pleased

12-05-2002 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmm...17 year old guy... And you're from SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!. So I'll put two and two together...

I'd give Mal RPing lessons from the great- Oh wait, I dunno of anyone. And I'm joking. Laughing Out Loud

My boyfriend just wants me for Christmas. Well, he's easy to buy for.. Never give boyfriends silly things like ties though. o.o I'm sure, outta the many guys here, that they'll be able to say what they would want..I guess. o.o

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

12-07-2002 8:56 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ummm...huh?! I've only been in SURPRISE, COCKFAGS! a little while. I am really a Kiwi chick...but we moved here to look after my grandmother. Ummm, so I'm a tad confused!

Thanks for the advice however. Pleased I think I got it figured out now!

12-07-2002 9:11 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh. Absolutely buggered. Too much physical exertion today. Contemporary dance takes so much out of you. They say that girls who are fire-engine red in the cheeks and sweating like mad after too much exercise are so unattractive. I'd like to see them say that again after checking out the physiques of some of the girls in my class. I mean, "hello!!!". They are gorgeous. Life is so unfair. :tongue:

On the upside Christmas is now closer again, and I'll get my results soon for the year. Wish I was going "home" for the holiday season by my grandmother ain't too good right now. So I'm stuck in the country of kangaroos, Vegemite and sad sad soapies with actresses who think they can sing. Let's welcome Holly Valance and Rebecca Cartwright to the list...along with the brat Nikki Webster. I can't believe that the Aussies love these people. Nikki Webster is only 14 or something and they adore her coz she was the little star of the 2000 Sydney Olympics opening ceremony. Although I'm into contemporary dance music, it's basically all instrumental and classically based. I have no patience for some of this pop shit. Especially them. Oh and the Spice Girls. Can we wipe them from history?!

Random thought. Flowers settle the emotional. My grandmother was especially bad today and so I brought some of her tea-roses in to cheer up her room. And alacazam! She stopped her panicking and lay contentedly gazing at them. And she smiled for the first time in days without looking blank. So there we go. Try it on emotional or pissed-off mothers some day and see what happens!

Will continue to bore the world another day. It's 1.10am over here. I want sleeeeeeeeeeeep!! Wink

12-09-2002 6:16 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And another day dawns...or ends...or something.

Congratulations to all Year 11s of the country...we are officially Year 12s. The school year is basically through and now we're the top of the class. HSCs and all that are only 12 months of suffering and it's all over.

Just waiting on those damned results. They take so bloody long! I wanna know whether I passed or not. Does anybody else have that problem? When the waiting gets to you?? Or do some of you get them much faster?

Ugh...too long a day. Nothing really even interesting to report. Except that there are bushfires in Sydney, it's 15 days until Christmas and New Year better be a major piss up.

Better not be boiling hot in this damn place for Christmas. I want snow!!!! Laughing Out Loud

01-26-2003 2:40 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's really weird. I've always had a social phobia of meeting people, but I never thought I could be embarassed enough to have to reinvent myself on the internet.

I joined this site because I was introduced to it by someone really special, a friend that I treasure meeting. But I was too scared of being seen by them here. So I made up a role to play. Maybe it's because of drama that it came so easily, but making a new life for my posts took no effort. I got told today that this is what the internet is for. Experimenting with yourself and making new identities. Maybe so. But when you get found you vainly grasp at straws to keep yourself hidden.

Criminals of the world change their names and appearances to hide. I chose a mask. I guess once you've started to role play that giving up and admitting to the truth is really hard. Actually I don't guess. I know.

The majority of the small number of posts I have made are directly based on myself, but was disguised by a girl I met on the net about 3 years ago. I took parts of her life and made them fit into my stories. I haven't had contact with her for a long time, and to the person concerned for whom this is being written, I'm sorry for lying...or evading the truth.

I guess I learned a big lesson today. You can't hide forever. Smile

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Lady Rosalind: 01-26-2003 2:46 AM.

01-26-2003 2:58 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The most important thing, my love, is that you came clean. And I never believed that 'Jasmine' existed for a moment. :D

To my friends, or indeed anybody who comes here to read this journal (I've never paid them much attention before now), I'd like to introduce you all to the most beautiful person I know. Hollow was right - she is indeed my girlfriend, and I'm damn proud to say it.

I'd also like to point out that if anybody accuses her of being my hand, a la Mr Lunar, you will die.
01-26-2003 3:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hello Alex's hand. :D *Swiftly evades death by yelling "I'M KIDDING!!!!'*
01-26-2003 3:26 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'll keep, mate.
01-26-2003 3:40 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol. It's nice to be able to admit who I am and be myself...as opposed to tiptoing around!
I personally would like to introduce myself as Alex's hand. I mean I basically do everything for him anyway...writing appointments in his diary and helping Sandy with meals and so on. What's with all these slack bastards in the world?! :D
And to LovelyAscension AKA Hollow...many many apologies for being deceptive. I was quite taken aback that I got found out so soon, and by someone that I didn't even know. But, your advice really was useful!

01-26-2003 4:02 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear girl, even I could guess who you were... And I suck at guessing. Saying you're from Austrailia gave it away.
01-26-2003 4:17 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My collegue has a point, darling.
01-26-2003 4:33 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So you think I suck at keeping secrets dear boy?! Well newsflash for you: I have big one that you still don't know about! And it's not gonna be me that tells you either...you'll just have to wait. But once again...Happy Birthday from me and from my family. Now it's just a matter of being patient. Want some lessons? Go and keep Meggy company Smile)

01-26-2003 4:05 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh that's cruel... But there's one I've been keeping from everybody, as well.

I want to be a woman.

From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta.

Why, you ask?

I want to have babies.
01-26-2003 4:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....eeeeuuuururrrggghhh..... *pounds head against wall to get rid of that horrible, horrible image*

EDIT: And your secret-keeping skills do need a bit of work, since I've never looked at this topic before now, and I guessed who you were.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Mav: 01-26-2003 4:33 PM.

01-27-2003 6:22 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Fights the urge to IP ban...*
01-27-2003 7:36 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*fights the urge to kick some Star-Wars nerd ass*

Unrelated, but true. =P

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-28-2003 12:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hi Mal...err...Loretta... o.o

And I know how it is, with the wearing masks deal. I'm a bit different though, because I'm still myself..not a different person. (Anymore. Don't ask.) Still, I could be filled with utter RAGE or horrendous sadness, but I always put a smile on for everyone. Smile

See? Hehehe. Actually though, right now, I'm fine..just cold and sleepy. But yeah, masks sometimes help..I've been there.

Sorry about finding you out so quick...heh... o.o I dunno, I can pick people out of a crowd. Or something. o.o

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

01-29-2003 12:30 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh. It's 31 degrees here today. Tassie has been having a real Summer and it's so unusual for it to be so hot so many consecutive days/weeks. I can get brown, this is good. There are bushfires, that would be bad.

Day got somewhat exciting when my little sister went to get her books from school. One: I have absolutely NO text books what so ever. Not even one. It's so wonderful after the 7 for English last year. Nope, nothing for music or for drama or for writer's workshop or even for studies of religion. That was weird...but I'm not complaining!

Best part of all was visiting the school shop. I'm a private school girl (So sue me! Seriousky I have only been there for two years. This is my third...and most people have such a massive issue if you say you're a private school girl... Mad ) and so we have a compulsory uniform, even for matric students. Blazer and hat and crap. But matric students get grade badges...and so I have my Year 12 one. Stupid thing I know to get excited about, but it means only one more year of enforced rules and then I'm a uni girl. Maybe living it up on the music and theatrical scene at the Sydney Conservatorium. The badge is just another shove in the direction of freedom!

So yeah, I'm a sad freak. It's okay...it's not contagious I don't think. Maybe it's just the heat. I would really like some snow right about...now. It has not snowed on ground level in my city since the year I was born, and I haven't been to the snow on our mountain since I was about 7. What's it like to have a white Christmas? Or in general? I'm so jealous! It's the downside to living in the Southern Hemisphere. You miss out on all that.

And so my secret keeping may suck just a tad. But it was better in one instance. Except for one person, nobody made any replies to my journal thread which meant that with the exception of Hollow, nobody knew I really existed. So in that regard I was doing okay. That and I wasn't discovered by the one person I was hiding from until I accidentally mentioned it. Otherwise noone would really ever have known. :tongue: But the point remains that there's still a secret that Loretta doesn't know. Hah to him...or her?

This really is a very odd entry. I think ice-cream is on the cards... Smile

02-16-2003 4:51 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First I would like to start by making a complaint.

WHY CAN I NOT USE COLOURS ON MY POSTS?!! I HAVE NO INDIVIDUALITY WITHOUT COLOUR! I AM A RAINBOW OF COMMENT...GIVE ME MY COLOURS. Crying

Anyhoo...

You silly hemispherically challenged people. You should all fly to Hobart this week. There is something that you need to see. Your life is nothing without it.

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR is a fantastic show and well worth the cross-continent travel. Oh plus the fact that both Alex and I are in it.

Yes! The musical extravaganza and us all for the same price. All inclusive of lighting effects and smoke and suicides and crucifixions and 39 lashes. Well worth the cost!

Okay anyway I'm boring I know. I'm just musically obsessed. And dramatically obsessed. So sue me. I love it. Our show is touring, it's lots of fun and the music is great. The cast is cool and the parties are very...flamboyant. Laughing Out Loud

Okay. This is silly. I have school tomorrow. And homework. See you all on the dark side of the moon!

Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rosa's Rambles