What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rosa's Rambles» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (24): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rosa's Rambles
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-16-2003 5:44 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's right folks... I've been telling you about it for months, so I'd be expecting you to have your tickets booked by now so that you can all see the stage and stuff... I know some of you are little, so ask your parents/guardians if you're allowed to see a live crucifixion.

Touring the state has been fun, but I'll be glad on Thursday when we finish a show and I can just go to bed. Will be nice... Not having to bump out for a few days.

That said... Wow. This weekend we went up north and did a show in Launceston. WOW. Massive theatre... Not a HUGE audience, but enough... I'm loving this.

I have school tomorrow, so I'll sign off now too. My parting comments are to download a song called 'All the things she said' by a group called 'T.a.T.u.' and that I love the creator of this thread with a passion previously unheard of by humans.

Night fellas. Malachai has spoken.
02-21-2003 5:17 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay...well I can hardly emphasis enough how shockingly appalled I am at the lack of your presences in Hobart. Our show, according to the reviewer -- who's a tough bastard, is the best musical production he has seen in the state for 10 years. And there's been a shitload of excellent stuff. Trust me, I've seen a great deal of them. Hurrah for us. Smile

Rightio now that I've finished bragging about something you'll never see, I would just like to say that being sick is crap. The doc thinks I have tonsilitis...so I'm singing a rock musical every night?!...but if the antibiotics don't help by Monday then she's sending me to have blood taken to test for Glandular Fever, which would suck even more. School has only just started, so whether I'm sick or not I still have to go. It's a problem when you like school as I do and are planning on vying for dux of the year with 4 or 5 other girls. Means you can't afford to be ill.

So life is a barrel of laughs. Contradiction really when I can't even speak...or drink...or eat...or swallow in general. Weather mocks me...it's sunny and I feel very gloomy. Stupid weather.

Oh well. Two more shows to go today and the long road to the end is over. Yay for the Jesus Christ Superstar peoples. Smile

07-02-2003 7:03 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DA DA DA DUM!!!

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!

Did ya all miss me?

Nup, I didn't reckon you would have.

Oh well I'm here, babbling on in my journal again and once more boring anyone who reads it to tears. Your lives will continue to go on.

My life is reeeeeelly boring right now. My mid-year exams are next week...gag, choke, splutter...and the eisteddfod is on at the moment.

One of my really good friends is having sibling issues and keeps running away and dragging me and another friend and Al into it. On top of which we can't tell her mother the truth but we can't lie either.

There is good news, however, in the life of ME!

After the exams last year went really well, I was fortunate enough to receive a certificate from the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Excellence and an invitation to a lunch with special uni people.

Whoopededoo say you all. It's okay. I just felt like crapping on about it.

The other nice thing, and perhaps it says "Amanda is stupid" but oh well, is my relationship with Malachai...aka Alex. Monday is our 12 month anniversary. I promise not to write soppy stuff all over the forum. I can't speak for him.

So yeah. That's my entertainment for you all.

Oh...

And ALIAS starts again soon with the second season. I really do like that series. Much betterer than 24. Go ahead, blow me up for it. I know you all want to :tongue: [COLOR=purple]

07-02-2003 10:34 AMChurch is offline Send an Email to Church Search for Posts by Church Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rosa, the color tags aren't workin' properly - if'n you want color, manually put the "[COLOR]" tag in front of the post and [/COLOR] at the end.

Oh, and you're welcome.

:D

* Discussing Politics - Real Life *
* Church standing in front of Sarge *

Church: Look, that's just the way I feel about it.
Sarge: Well I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

* Discussing Politics - Internet *
*Church is firing at Sarge*

Church: You deserve to DIE! Die, and go to hell and burn!
Sarge: Oh yeah!? Well I hope you get RAEPd! Twice! Maybe then you'll feel different! Jerk!
Grif: We don't need to find any weapons of mass destruction! We just need to want to find 'em. That's the way it works!
Simmons: I voted for Nader! I hate everyone!
Donut: Politics makes me soooooo horny. Check out my webcam pic at www.presidentialsluts.com!

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Church: 07-02-2003 10:35 AM.

07-03-2003 3:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't blow you up, I dunno jack about newfangled tv shows consarnit!

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

07-03-2003 6:29 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blow up??? Shocked

07-09-2003 6:43 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Jiiro!

HATE SCHOOL! EXAMS ON FRIDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

YUCK!!!!!!

But I won two sections, got 2nd and a Merit Certificate (which is second when there's only first place) in my eisteddfod sections. I am THE operatic legend in my house! YAY :tongue:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Lady Rosalind: 07-09-2003 6:44 AM.

07-14-2003 2:41 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Guess What?

Nope, you have to guess.

I have a secret.

Ready for it....

THIS IS A REALLY BORING AND WASTE OF TIME LIKE ENTRY IN MY BORING AND WASTE OF SPACE DIARY.

Enlightening?!

You're welcome.

Have a nice day. Smile)

07-14-2003 9:53 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Loretta?*pukes*
07-14-2003 9:24 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ewww...

Go puke in Mal's diary instead.

This is the place to write dumb and stupid responses to my dumb and stupid rambling crap.

If you don't mind.... Laughing Out Loud

07-18-2003 7:10 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now what I want to know is when we'll get a full entry again. I quite enjoy them, really.
07-21-2003 5:04 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmm...so...a full length entry.

Alrighty then.

Exams finally finished on Tuesday and I'm really glad they're over. I sat exams in Religion, submitted a folio for Writer's Workshop, sat a practical exam for Theatre Performance and a practical and theoretical exam for Music. Fingers crossed that when the results come back, I've done okay. On top of this, the results from the Theatre Performance production "Winnie the Pooh", which we did in May, will be back tomorrow, along with our 3000 word folios. And where am I? In Melbourne. So I miss out until the end of the week. Argh Mad

I'm watching Big Brother. It's a reality show. Sorry if I sound distracted...the girl from Tasmania, Reggie, just won the programme and $250,000. Not bad for a fish and chip shop owner.

Umm, not a very exciting life. Fairly boring. People in my life are suffering from aspects of depression right now, and it's very difficult to deal with. But, well, they say when you love the people it makes it all the easier to deal with. I think, whoever "they" are, are probably very right.

Spent the last two days in Colebrook on our farm. It's called Craigmore Park and I love it there. We blobbed out a bit, but then got stuck into the work. Checked the lily pool down the bank for the water flow and made sure the creek was flowing enough to clear the stagnant pool from the Summer. I'm in the process of building a glasshouse so I whacked the crap out of some old planter boxes. Good anger reliever. The rest of the time...when I wasn't on the internet bookmarking pages for my university applications, we were setting alight bonfires on the second lot of land so it can be cleared for the olive grove.

That would be about it in my life. Boring. Bland. Banal. I know. I don't care! If you think that this is crap, which I would agree with, then blame Mal. It's all his fault that I'm still rubbishing on. Why?! Who knows?!!!

Until next time, I am but a faithful servant to the forum (with 5 stars!),

`~*-*RoSaLinD*-*~`

07-21-2003 8:01 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Funny how reality shows have retakes....
07-24-2003 9:10 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not writing much.

Feeling depressed with everything. Just the wrong time for it too. I want the entire world to vanish into an unknown void and leave me alone for a thousand million years.

Got some exams back. Were okay. Didn't fail. In fact weren't bad at all, I just have no appreciation for anything much.

And the radio plays no music because they're fixing and updating the transmission towers on the mountain.

Bugger them.

Okay. Enough boring shit. Deciding to forego stupid all-nighter to finish homework and try and get some sleep.

HAH.

Any advice on how to count sheep without being cynical? (And no smart cracks about me being a Kiwi and how I should know this already) Crying

Farewell all. See you when the sun comes out again. One day soon. I hope.

`~*-*RoSaLinD*-*~`

07-25-2003 3:32 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know how you feel, Rosa. About the depression thing anyway. o.o *hugs*

...don't make a comment about two girls hugging, Chris. Laughing Out Loud

And counting sheep never works for me. I play out a scene in my head (taking characters from a movie or whatever)..if it's boring enough, I fall asleep. If it's exciting enough, I still fall asleep cause my brain is evil and likes me to miss out. Laughing Out Loud

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

07-25-2003 5:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LESBIAN SEX0RZ!
07-26-2003 10:47 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chris you are a moron.

That's the extent of today's wisdom.

07-26-2003 11:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I live to serve.
07-26-2003 11:30 PMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Laughing Out Loud

07-27-2003 6:57 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look on the bright side...your in depression, but suicide has not yet come to mind!
Pages (24): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rosa's Rambles