What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Cave of Shadows» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cave of Shadows
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-11-2002 6:29 PMKohu is offline Send an Email to Kohu Search for Posts by Kohu Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is my friends RP board. It is Medieval and Dark Ages Only. Makes it more interesting when you can't have technology to back you.

Free Forum & Free Message Board - Create Free Forum in Seconds

Edit: Forgot to put the link. :sweat:

From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

~Robert Frost

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Kohu: 12-11-2002 6:30 PM.

01-14-2011 10:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohu:
This is my friends RP board. It is Medieval and Dark Ages Only. Makes it more interesting when you can't have technology to back you.

They would etch their posts on large stones and then throw them into the houses of the other members.
01-14-2011 11:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-05-2011 5:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He is right that technophilia needs to go at least.
02-05-2011 5:32 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Medieval/tech stuff is so Final Fantasy.
02-16-2011 2:05 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
Quote by Kohu:

They would etch their posts on large stones and then throw them into the houses of the other members.

The bigger the godmode, the bigger the rock?
02-16-2011 11:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
He is right that technophilia needs to go at least.

I personally hate the steampunk trend

Having watches on your hat does not make it steampunk

Having random gears on your shoes isn't steampunk

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

02-16-2011 1:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All it is is goggles, it's very rare anybody does something in that style that isn't just "fuck it put goggles in there, good enough"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-16-2011 3:27 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

02-18-2011 2:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp has it on the nose.

Could be worse. Could be Warhammer.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Cave of Shadows