What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » People that just plain stink» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page People that just plain stink
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-26-2008 1:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol Xander

Lol recoloring Mengaman sprites.

I remember I did a slight edit on one of Enker's sprites, and he went batshit about how great of a job I did and stuff. I suck at pixelation.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

09-26-2008 4:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Scott Weiland:
pike made it didn't he

back at mmo

I thought Rodrigo did

It looks like a Rodrigo thing

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

09-27-2008 6:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bums stink

09-27-2008 6:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...who are you talking about?

09-27-2008 6:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh right...

Yeah he was emo alot and he said he was going to die in a month

09-27-2008 6:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Obviously he was lying for attention, or does have something but it's much milder than he reported

09-27-2008 6:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Onoes I don't love a guy I barely know, I'm a hideous coldhearted bitch!

09-27-2008 7:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..sun thing?

Also it was lolz how Rodrigo called me "the problem"

09-27-2008 7:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh.

Yeah, he has a few screws loose

09-27-2008 7:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..what could you possibly catch, also it would be fucking lawlz to mention me in any fashion

Even "She's still alive" would probably enrage him

09-27-2008 7:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You "stole his girl" right out from under him, amirite

09-27-2008 7:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even though I never was in the first place and that whole thing was really weird

09-27-2008 9:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Showed you not to get caught up in that shit

06-01-2012 7:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Get rich, drop your devoted girlfriend, get a sexy whore

06-02-2012 10:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Honestly, I really just am not interested in any other women.

Unfortunately for me, he was already dead set on this in...2006?

Quote:
I don't care about women at the present time.

Cause he already had one in his sights...

06-02-2012 10:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SICK BASTARD

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » People that just plain stink