What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is a universal warning.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2003 3:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am not in a very good mood right now. I will sustain this for however long I choose, so let me get to the point.

Crossing me, even lightly, while in this state will lead to guaranteed explosion. That's right, I have no self control while I am this mad. It is COMPLETELY suggested not to anoy me right now on any medium. That is all.
02-17-2003 3:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Errr...I won't poke you, then. o.o

Frank: Some cocks can't be unsucked.

02-17-2003 5:14 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Want to talk? My door is always open, mate. We're all here to help you (except Maji. I think he wants to eat you).
02-17-2003 5:19 AMLady Rosalind is offline Send an Email to Lady Rosalind Search for Posts by Lady Rosalind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alex is right. We all want to support you. Trust your friends when they offer their ears. Life would be without purpose if not for having friends in time of need. Hope you feel happier sometime soonish.

02-17-2003 5:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The #delta crew was just buggin him again tonight, Mal. I think it pushed him over the edge..partly my fault so I get to have some blame.

But again, if he didn't go into that chatroom, he'd not get insulted. He won't listen. =P

02-17-2003 3:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bleh.. I'll just strangle some pests later.
02-17-2003 3:56 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This reminds me of when X created that "Roger Bacon" or whatever account at old DS (when ES was still around).

Anyway, hopefully this wasn't when I was in the chat late at night when X came on and got banned (I need to ask why he WAS banned), since I don't want to fall under the blame for this.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-17-2003 4:19 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why bother "Strangling some pests"? It's rather a waste of time to deal with the crap people over there. How hard is it to not step a foot over there at #Delta. I know it isn't for me at all.
02-17-2003 4:21 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, just so you know. If you ever need a hug, Holly's there.

02-17-2003 5:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got banned because Nova made chilidish logging threats of me telling LJ he was acting like certain GameFAQs whiners.
02-17-2003 5:33 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That and the concensus that we hate you.

02-17-2003 6:13 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonjello
...That and the concensus that we hate you.

Try not to make generalizations that aren't exactly true, Pete.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-17-2003 9:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoken like true scum LJ.

Yes yes, I know it must be hard to gaze upon a clearly superior being like myself and feel intense jealousy and hatred at such greatness that you can never achieve.
02-17-2003 9:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Errrrr...the whole superiority complex thing goes to your head REALLY quickly...

02-17-2003 9:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What can I say, comments like that don't help much. LOL
02-17-2003 9:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess.. But why can't you put Lemon on the same basis as fangirls? When fangirls hate me, I find it quite comical.. Can't you just shrug it off instead of saying some silly comment that makes you look..silly? o.o

02-17-2003 9:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, he IS a fanboy.. And jut as fucking annoying.. But poo, if that was done I'd have to ban him. Dilemna.
02-17-2003 9:51 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:sweatdrop2:
02-17-2003 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There isn't a sweat4 smilie.
02-17-2003 9:55 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why not just dedicate a whole fucking topic on the edit feature?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.