What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is a universal warning.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2003 9:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, if nobody knows about it now, they won't know with the topic.
02-17-2003 10:00 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the fuck are you going on about?
02-17-2003 10:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why not just dedicate a whole fucking topic on the edit feature?

^
02-17-2003 10:05 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You've no idea how lost you are right now, do you?
02-17-2003 10:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually yes, I'm just being rather dry.
02-17-2003 10:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad I'm not taking anything seriousky nowadays. Laughing Out Loud

Don't ban Lemon..Hollow will be sad. He doesn't bother you here, anyway..well, mostly.

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

02-17-2003 10:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cartoon silence tone...
02-17-2003 10:08 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dry, insane, same thing, right?

02-17-2003 10:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Pulls out chainsaw
02-17-2003 10:09 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anywho... get the fuck over it.
02-17-2003 10:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, Moe IS getting bitter lately.
02-17-2003 10:12 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the fuck? Didn't see the post of LJ. My words:

"Fuck off"

If you're going to start problems, don't do it at THIS forum. The arguing, whining, and bullshitting is to be left at DeltaStar. No, I'm not asskissing, just don't want anyone starting shit here.

02-17-2003 10:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's dandy, can I decapitate you now?
02-17-2003 10:16 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bitter? Me? I'd say it's you stupid gits and your bitching about logs and shit that personally... makes me laugh and cry at the fact that I'm sharing a planet with you people. Have we already forgotten that this is not some Gay soap opera?
02-17-2003 10:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...But I'm not bitching about logs. "I" called the threat of using them childish. *Shrug*
02-17-2003 10:21 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yahoo
02-17-2003 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..NOW you lost me.
02-17-2003 10:24 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hollow... go to hell. :P
02-17-2003 10:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..*Scratches head*
02-17-2003 10:27 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still pissed off at the world?
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.