What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is a universal warning.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2003 10:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, wondering how Hollow got into this.
02-17-2003 10:31 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just telling her to go to hell and to enjoy the fucking trip. What's so odd about that?
02-17-2003 10:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Someone get the sedatives. And put down the axe Gus.. NO, NOT THAT WAY! FLUFFY!
02-17-2003 10:36 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could then proceed to insult her... think that's phase 2 of the fun-fun game.
02-17-2003 10:40 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought the fun fun game involved Ice, a gold ball, a string of pearls, handcuffs, a giant pink pokey love rod, black lipstick, and some panties.

02-17-2003 10:41 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Scratches balls*

02-17-2003 10:46 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That would be your version, Edger... mine involves insulting Hollow for personal enjoyment.
02-17-2003 10:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now Gus, That would be acting like Blaze. Tis very bad.
02-17-2003 10:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He only insults me because I'm the only person around here that doesn't say anything back. =P

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

02-17-2003 10:52 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And the fact your memory is very short too... or have you already forgotten?
02-17-2003 11:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again, I'm glad I'm not taking you people seriousky. Laughing Out Loud

That doesn't mean I'm up for playing games, though.

02-18-2003 1:11 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too lazy...quote button...so...far.
1.) Mav, you weren't there at the time, so you aren't included in the "#delta crew", and therefore not included in my consensus.
2.) Such a fanboy am I, I'm going to make hot XP yaoi. I'll make Dante as your "bubba".
3.) I'm not trying to start anything, just stating the facts. You can ban me, but you'll look like even more of an ass to practically everybody. Note I said practically, therefore stating the non total inclucivity. Not like I came in like "omg x suxors!!! waht a faget he clad me a fanboi ;____;"
4.) Just because someone agrees with someone else, doesn't mean there on the same level. I didn't like DMC2, so I'm automatically a GameFAQs loser? Grow up.
5.) I like having 5 points, it makes things nicer.

02-18-2003 1:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigh.. Again you miss the point. More specifically child, it was the way you agreed with sounded one hell of a lot like something called whining. You claim i do it all the time, and so I state you were doing it then. And since I am by default better than you, I am right. Ph33r.

Second, an opinion is a fact. Right. Please. Just more proof of your complete and total stupidity. Oh, and an opinion is only a fact when I say it and you disagree, because I am better than you. Have a nice day.

And you'd know the most about childish banning, since you and your pals have done it on me a lot of times, so I'll take your word for it.. Maybe. I seriousky doubt anyone will miss you here if you keep acting like this.
02-18-2003 1:21 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Perpetual Darkness
Sigh.. Again you miss the point. More specifically child, it was the way you agreed with sounded one hell of a lot like something called whining. You claim i do it all the time, and so I state you were doing it then. And since I am by default better than you, I am right. Ph33r.

See? This is why so many people hate you.

02-18-2003 1:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know. You hate me because i am a clearly superior being in all significant points. I know it must be hard to routinely witness such blatant superiority such as myself, I know.
02-18-2003 1:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I lub Lemon you ninny, I'd miss him. =P

Don't ban him...just the both of you should leave that Durrrr... thing called 'pride' at the door before you come to this topic.

02-18-2003 1:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You misinterpreted my statement.
02-18-2003 1:24 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pride? Feh. I just can't stand the way he acts. Fall back to earth sonny-jim.

02-18-2003 1:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After you child.
02-18-2003 1:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh shut up. I wouldn't want Lemon banned just because of this one stupid topic..and that's the tooth. You all are constantly fighting...shoulda banned him ages ago, non? :P

Go look at hentai and get happy or something. Or I'll send you to the corner. Laughing Out Loud

Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.