What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is a universal warning.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2003 1:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I WOULD'VE if it weren't for you. So be happy I've shown restraint this long, because it is far greater than any restraint he and #delta have ever shown to me.
02-18-2003 1:31 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Perpetual Darkness
After you child.

That's another thing. You refuse to see faults in yourself and instead purtend to see them in others. I'm not prancing around saying I'm always right and all-powerful.
But I digress, because Hollow said so and I want to get into her pants.

02-18-2003 1:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmph. False propaganda as usual. I possess many faults, but people like you are so unworthy that you don't deserve to know about me.
02-18-2003 1:36 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think if I knew any more about you and your blindness and cysts all over and inability to see red on you monitor, my brain would overload and explode. I gotcha covered on the reponse; "That's because your imbecile brain is so small and inferior." or some such.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Doc Faust: 02-18-2003 1:38 AM.

02-18-2003 1:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"But eh.. I think what he's saying there is funny. Seems like that he only see's things in his own perspective, and when something goes against him, he twists it into something that makes him believe he's superior, that he has the advantage."

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

02-18-2003 1:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I twist nothing. Only those who provide compelling argumentary rhetoric get a decent debate with me. Malachai knows this at heart.
02-18-2003 1:57 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I lub PSP. ^____^

02-18-2003 2:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is not only unamusing, but factually wrong as you would have came apart at a touch from me out of sheer fear of my greatness. (That happened in Jedi Outcast once.. One guy went into a duel with me and instantly dropped dead, awarding me the kill. No joke.)
02-18-2003 2:01 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolz
Watch me make your head pop off!

02-18-2003 2:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ya'll look cute as Rock Em Sock Em's... XD

ED: "Yes, his "intelligence" .. I don't think he'll really go anywhere in life though, like be successful. To have success, you need other people.. you can be so damn smart, but you need people to 'sell' yourself in a sense, to get success. So even if you try to do it alone, you can't. And with his attitude, people likely just won't want to deal with him, he doesn't seem to be able to get along with others. Because of that alone, no matter how smart he is, he won't be able to do anythig to whatever his potential could be."

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

02-18-2003 2:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tsk tsk.. And? By that logic you'd never be able to suceed with your current attitude set.. I work very well with people when I need to, thank you muchly LJ.
02-18-2003 2:24 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhh...you're welcome. o.o

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Doc Faust: 02-18-2003 2:24 AM.

02-18-2003 2:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Would you be able to work with Lemon? =P

I think that's a big fat NO right there.

02-18-2003 2:33 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To reinact a scene from the Simpsons...
Why you little! *strangle*
*X gags*

02-18-2003 2:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And would he with me..? *Shoots shotgun into LJ's stomach*
02-18-2003 2:37 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That depends, would you promise to STFU? *Smacks X with a weasel*

02-18-2003 2:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, and nor would you..
02-18-2003 2:40 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey kids! Looks like it's time to kiss Nova's ass. Today I'll do it by posting something he told me to post.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Prozen
Tsk tsk.. And? By that logic you'd never be able to suceed with your current attitude set.. I work very well with people when I need to, thank you muchly LJ.

That is a damn lie. I remember when Freeze was trying to edi some mySQL tables for the old DS, and he didn't know what to do, then you got all upset and pissy at him. Freeze and I talked in a PVT talking how much of an ass you were that day, Mr. Cockfest.

Also, you can't give anyone uplifting advice. Like when I wanted to do a serious sprite comic. You could've said a simple "good luck". But no, you had to draw it out. This happens almost everytime in #deltastar. You think we all need your approval on everything. If it doesn't suit you, you shoot it down or say "Ha, I can do it better. I am God. Bow to me! BLAHBLAHBLAH". I've got something to tell you. You are not special. You don't do anything to help anyone. You're a lazy kid who gets nothing done. Come on, don't you want to make something of your life? Obviously, you do not. You'd rather spend time on the computer telling how better you are than them. A lot of people dislike you because you're a hardass. Why do you think TDotOL is dead? A lot of people dislike you, thats why.

And no matter what, you ALWAYS manipulate and twist words. You always have to do this, oh Blind One. Why? I dunno. I think you do everything you do because in real life you're a little child and cannot make any friends. GROW UP AND ACT YOUR DAMN AGE!

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Doc Faust: 02-18-2003 2:42 AM.

02-18-2003 2:50 AMNova is offline Send an Email to Nova Search for Posts by Nova Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thought you could get rid of me that easily, eh X?
02-18-2003 2:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah..that's why I told him he has to change..just trying to help him, but ah well. o.o

Yeah, I know what you're saying there.. he probably won't listen to you, though, because he's "smarter" than you, or "better" or something. I think he just needs to taste what his attitude gets him, to change, is all. Someone telling him probably isn't enough. o.o

Yeah..he sets his path..and stays with it. I just try to help, but..ah well. =)

Yeah, because his pride won't let him listen to you.

*Hollow just tries to point out that she's trying to help, over everything.

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » This is a universal warning.