What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Dear Lemonjello,» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Dear Lemonjello,
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2003 4:41 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well... XP asked me to a favor and decide if you're worth the ban or not. Here we go:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Prozen
I am not in a very good mood right now. I will sustain this for however long I choose, so let me get to the point.

Crossing me, even lightly, while in this state will lead to guaranteed explosion. That's right, I have no self control while I am this mad. It is COMPLETELY suggested not to anoy me right now on any medium. That is all.

Here XP warned us all to not annoy him. An owner's order.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Prozen
I got banned because Nova made chilidish logging threats of me telling LJ he was acting like certain GameFAQs whiners.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonjello
...That and the concensus that we hate you.

Who are the "We" you're talking about? You should have been more specific, boi! Makes you way less look like an ass. Penalty 1! Worth a warning.

Quote:
Too lazy...quote button...so...far.
1.) Mav, you weren't there at the time, so you aren't included in the "#delta crew", and therefore not included in my consensus.
2.) Such a fanboy am I, I'm going to make hot XP yaoi. I'll make Dante as your "bubba".
3.) I'm not trying to start anything, just stating the facts. You can ban me, but you'll look like even more of an ass to practically everybody. Note I said practically, therefore stating the non total inclucivity. Not like I came in like "omg x suxors!!! waht a faget he clad me a fanboi ;____;"
4.) Just because someone agrees with someone else, doesn't mean there on the same level. I didn't like DMC2, so I'm automatically a GameFAQs loser? Grow up.
5.) I like having 5 points, it makes things nicer.

1.) Who are the ones you include then? You still didn't specify. This goes under your first warning.
2.) Whatever, I'm not considering this...
3.) This is still about that "We hate you" argument. Note the nameless "We". And XP made a good decision to not handle this ban on his own now.
4.) I don't know the story behind this, so no judgement on this...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Perpetual Darkness
Sigh.. Again you miss the point. More specifically child, it was the way you agreed with sounded one hell of a lot like something called whining. You claim i do it all the time, and so I state you were doing it then. And since I am by default better than you, I am right. Ph33r.

See? This is why so many people hate you.

Sigh... XP should indeed try to not use "I'm better than you" statements into his mouth. It has hardly done anything good. And I think you were somewhat better off by telling him it's about the attitude. Don't take his whole post into your reason.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Perpetual Darkness
After you child.

That's another thing. You refuse to see faults in yourself and instead purtend to see them in others. I'm not prancing around saying I'm always right and all-powerful.
But I digress, because Hollow said so and I want to get into her pants.

Again, make clear what you are referring to. Give examples or so.

Well considering this all, I think I should leave it by a warning that you should have handled this all more carefully (Especially after the bad mood warning of him). And not by pulling up the stress with your "We hate you" statements.

I think you should apologize to XP for this instead. You'd better do it, though...
02-18-2003 4:57 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Didn't he later explain that the "we" = the people in the #Delta chat at the time? I think that was explained when he reffered to me.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-18-2003 4:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

;...And? Hollow was in there.
02-18-2003 5:05 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick
Didn't he later explain that the "we" = the people in the #Delta chat at the time? I think that was explained when he reffered to me.

Not everyone over here (read "barely anyone over here") knows who "the people in the #Delta chat at the time" are. So he'd better start naming the people who were in the channel instead.
02-18-2003 5:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't it funny how one person's jack assness(Blaze) can spread to other people? And then when he isn't in there, it's either my stupidity, or someone esles boringness.

My recomendation: NO ONE GO IN THE CHATROOM!

EBIL!

Mav, Zaku, Moe, Soldjy, FanTom, and Maboroshi are basically the only people in the chatroom who don't act like total assholes.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Edger: 02-18-2003 6:20 PM.

02-18-2003 5:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unrelated to the topic? I think so.

02-18-2003 5:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bleh, the only reason he isn't banned YET is due to Hollow... I pretty much said it hangs on what PUNK says, since I don't want to pull a Nova/Strider/LJ/Blaze style ban.

EDIT: ...I'm getting awfully sick of the blame game Nova is pulling. He has no right to speak.
02-18-2003 6:19 PMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm magically neutral, and yet still "here". Again un-related to the topic I just thought i'd share how magic my neutralality is.
02-18-2003 6:28 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Edger
Isn't it funny how one person's jack assness(Blaze) can spread to other people? And then when he isn't in there, it's either my stupidity, or someone esles boringness.

My recomendation: NO ONE GO IN THE CHATROOM!

EBIL!

Mav, Zaku, Moe, Soldjy, FanTom, and Maboroshi are basically the only people in the chatroom who don't act like total assholes.

o.o I think I'm more of an asshole than LJ in the chat at times.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-18-2003 6:31 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Clap* Well done PUNK, well done.
Alright, no contentions (right word?) to this.
A few things. Firstly, X said something about "the #delta crew doing stuff" now, I'll assume he didn't mean Hollow or anybody else who wasn't there. It it to those same people that I refer to, which I guess would be myself, Blaze, and Nova. Can we be the #delta posse instead? ...heh...right. ANYWAY, the last quote I said that you used was referring to his constant demeaning of others. Last I checked, the terms "child" and "boy" (another fav) are to be used for those younger than you, and I am certainly not younger than him. Also, he's always saying things like "after you" and "mirror image" (actual quote) as a bigboy form of saying "I know you are but what am I?" I hope that explains everything, and now I have to go polish my shiny warning.
BTW, what is exactly -is- my "style of banning", X?

02-18-2003 6:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Misread.. When I say mirror image, I am saying: "Uh huh. Now if you will kindly look in the mirror you'll notice that you are exactly the same as me. So shut your mouth."

I remember you getting pissed and banning me over that. Hm.
02-18-2003 6:40 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah yes, the one time I banned you. I believe you and I were in an argument (surprise surprise) and I didn't feel like dealing with your shit. /ignore is for sissies. -P
But you didn't answer my question.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Doc Faust: 02-18-2003 6:43 PM.

02-18-2003 6:43 PMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Y'know now would be a great time for the happy days theme. How significant does this bickering seem when the Fonz goes "eyyyyyyyyyy".
02-18-2003 6:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shoots Tyru

I meant the trend of banning style in DS.. Childish anger ban that doesn't get lifted. I'm exempt simply because back then you kept asking for it by needling me, plus I lifted it after 5 seconds to prevent Autojoin.
02-18-2003 6:46 PMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You shot me, "eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".
02-18-2003 6:46 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You should really listen to Hollow when she tells you not to take it so seriousky.

02-18-2003 6:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure sure, whatever you say.. *Had better not hear a version of Nova's excuse...*

*Shoots Tyru some more with an SMG*
02-18-2003 7:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's right, though. I'm telling you, they only bug you and Hyper because you two are so gullable and take them seriousky.

Yesterday. We were talking about Reeve in there, Noba and Blaze said that Reeve was actually a nice guy..were standing up for him. Hyper got mad..asked stuff like 'did Reeve make you guys cookies?', and was taking them seriousky.

I just had to laugh later on, and tell him that he's only bothered because he takes them seriousky. They laughed and said 'Hollow caught on to us', which yes, I do alot of the time. Because, Nova's said before that he doesn't take the internet seriousky, and me being part of the internet, am not taken seriousky. Hence, me not taking him seriousky. Nyah? Nyah.

If you learn to do what we talked about, Chris..then you'll have an easier time with them. But you also must learn not to take them seriousky.

*is glad Lemon wasn't banned* He didn't come on here as 'x sux cok' now did he? He was just arguing..I thought this board was 'serious' and shit, and we're supposed to dismiss flames and laugh at them? Roll Eyes

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

02-18-2003 7:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is serious. I've tolerated this for far too long. You're also not to start shit here, and I believe it was acknowledged that what he said was starting shit.
02-18-2003 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well fine, hurry up and ban him then, I'm waiting.

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Dear Lemonjello,