What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Dear Lemonjello,» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Dear Lemonjello,
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2003 8:10 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nothing on the net is serious unless it's hacking... and that would be a serious offense. There is a whole other world outside the confines of your home by the way, Chris.
02-18-2003 8:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

States you Gus (On that first part).. And Holly, not my decision.
02-18-2003 8:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Errr..I've discussed this with Hyper before.

I'm taking no one seriousky right now..because I'm following Chaotics advice and 'not dealing with the drama'. But I still know that there's people behind these posts, that do have feelings..so I'm still not going to fuck with them.

I'll show respect..what little I have for the likes of you folks anyway.

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

02-18-2003 8:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now that just hurts. Sorta.
02-18-2003 10:02 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Drama = sux

02-18-2003 10:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, hence why I'm not going to fight with fangirls at the oekaki and worthless shit like that. I mean, why waste my time? Heh.

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

02-19-2003 11:46 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Allright. As long as You, XP and LJ, can't get along with each other I think it would be best if no more posts towards/about each other shall be made here. So either use PM or take it outside TDotOL. You guys better not disappoint me with this. Until Sunday it's my responsibility to take an eye out on this. After the time I will let either Hollow or Malachai decide what follow's next since I'm on vacation then.

Before I'm gonna lock this I'd like to hear from both of you if you agree with it or if you have any questions and such.

Understood? Good!
02-19-2003 6:14 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:sweatdrop2:
02-20-2003 12:11 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...And I thought this topic is going to be locked AFTER XP and LJ have said their word about my proposition.
07-17-2009 2:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NOW Y'SEE THEO THE LEMONJELLO IS LIKE THE JELLO PUDDING BUT IT HAS PROBLEMS WITH INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-12-2010 1:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
More specifically child

HE NO GOOD FOR YOU CHILD HE GOIN BACK TO JAIL

CALL ME NOW FOR YOUR FREE READIN'

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-12-2010 8:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man I was condescending.
01-13-2010 7:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
Man I was condescending.

I love reading your old posts

Shit was hiiiiiiiiilarious

04-16-2010 1:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
This is serious.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2010 2:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tenma:
Errr..I've discussed this with Hyper before.

I'm taking no one seriousky right now..because I'm following Chaotics advice and 'not dealing with the drama'. But I still know that there's people behind these posts, that do have feelings..so I'm still not going to fuck with them.

I'll show respect..what little I have for the likes of you folks anyway.

Hey look it's the beginning of my complete lack of caring for internets

04-17-2010 9:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We all reach that stage eventually.
09-19-2015 11:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LJ was a cool dude, so of course X had no tolerance for him.

09-20-2015 12:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But Sharp isn't a cool dude.
09-20-2015 12:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I say that?

No, no I did not

09-20-2015 12:44 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love you anyway Sharp

don't mope

or kill yourself

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Dear Lemonjello,