What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Modification Requests» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modification Requests
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-23-2007 6:04 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I should change styles at some point....

06-28-2007 10:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro is a wise, sexy man!

Luv Pastels

04-08-2009 11:45 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Filter . into dood.

05-24-2009 11:10 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.cocks.com

05-24-2009 11:25 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No clue~

05-24-2009 11:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Mysterio, Jr.:
Quote by Lain:
No clue~

Well, its funnier with your filter, but yeah.
Peace.

Luv

05-25-2009 1:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

NICE WORK MOOSE

07-21-2016 10:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if this is related, but the now varying avatar box sizes makes me uncomfortable.

Edit: By which I mean the size of the section varies by poster as opposed to being all aligned to the biggest box like it used to do if memory serves.

07-22-2016 4:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It seems like it's my av breaking the combo more often than not so I guess it's my fault anyways cocks

07-25-2016 8:30 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Okay weird. On THIS page the width is normal and extends past my screen, letting me scroll. On others, it doesn't and the post width is like only 1/3rd of my screen, in portrait. Very narrow. If I can pin down why, I'll let you know.

It's NOT avatars.

Edit: It's signatures. The pics (Davey's) extend the post body width. This is good,when Davey is on the page, lol

My bad and/or you're welcome?

Quote:
Maybe he'll shut up if people keep telling him off.

Has that ever worked on you yet? Dohohoho, shots fired, etc.

10-25-2016 10:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davusbrows

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Modification Requests