What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Sweet lord is Nova a scumbag...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Sweet lord is Nova a scumbag...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-20-2003 7:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Grits teeth in rage* He practically hijavcked SBL. My condolences to Hyper..
03-20-2003 7:54 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shit... It has to go down as one of the stupidest acts ever.

Well...make that one of the most despicible act ever. :sweatdrop2:

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

03-20-2003 7:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Over a rank no less. *Shakes head*
03-20-2003 7:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Errr..again, it's his server. It may be a dumb reason to take someone's board away, but I think it was a dumb move of Hyper's to put Sonja in his rank image anyway. Sonja at DS just brings trouble, in pixel or text form.

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

03-20-2003 7:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, it's the host's server. So ha.
03-20-2003 8:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He pays for the space that Hyper was using, o hypocritical one.

03-20-2003 8:01 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alright, full story, here we go.

In case you guys don't know, I hooked up with Sonja at the beginning of the month. Yes, I know what she's been like, but if I get bitten in the ass, that's my own fault. Anyways, she has frequently been the focus of some none-too-friendly conversation in the IRC chat, and I've since been targetted as well, but the IRC chat alone didn't get to me too much. On DS, I had the following rank image:

Nova replaced it with a pic censoring Sonja's face, alternating between various text smilies. I took a bit of flak from Blaze and Maverick, Nova in IRC later on, and decided to take a hint and remove it, although I was none too happy. I mean, really, it's not like I had a love banner up. There's no affection in sticking your buster out, except maybe if you're looking at a hentai pic. Anyways, yesterday, I decided to stick my old image back up there, figuring that if they live in the past, it's not my problem. I also, on Sonja's suggestion, added "Bitch to the OMG SLUT1" as my rank, to poke a little fun. Well, Nova left the text alone, but repeatedly swapped my rank image for this:
EDIT: Red X, I guess he took it down. Anyway, it was my image, Sonja's face edited out, and text inserted saying, "My gf is a slut"
I kept changing it, he kept changing it back. Also received more disgusting comments from the likes of Blaze, but that's really irrelevant to this. Well, Nova had granted me FTP access to AwAnime back when I inherited GS, so I swapped the pic in that URL for this:
(linked by text because it is not entirely decent) Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 - Error report
So, next time Nova changed my rank, he got a surprise. Anyway, he fixed my handiwork, changed my rank to his image again, and changed the FTP pass. He also made this comment in the IRC chat:
<Ninja_Cow> I could end it by locking Hyper's account, but this is more fun.
That's what did it for me. I know it sounds crazy, but I've been at AwAnime long enough to see too many people having their profiles skrewed with after they were banned. Considering Nova's persistence so far, I wouldn't put it past him. So, I asked Mav to delete me from DS, deleted myself from SBL (I was thinking of moving it off of AwAnime anyway), and turned it over to UZO. Nova immediately took SBL away from UZO, with plans to turn it into the new SHQ forum.

COTB Blaze: HS tell you that you get SBL?
Secoret UZO: yeah
COTB Blaze: Well, you ain't.
COTB Blaze: Considering Hyper no longer has the smallest bit of say in anything AwAnime.

Nova added himself to the SBL Admin list, and the board was taken offline.
Yes, I realize that it is Nova's space and he may rightfully do whatever he wants with it. That's WHY I was going to get SBL out of there anyway, for fear of what April 1 may bring this year. Still, I thought he was above this. So much fighting over a damn rank image.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Hypershell: 03-20-2003 8:13 PM.

03-20-2003 8:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah ah ah Hollow, I never said this was my server. I use the word space.
03-20-2003 8:08 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Headbutts keyboard* Christ on a soddin' bike... :sweatdrop2:

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

03-20-2003 8:12 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SBL?

Anyway, I've said it once, I've said it a millions times, Blaze and Nova are purebred assholes. The kind of people who IRL I want to drive pencils through their necks. I don't care if they see this or not. Doesn't mean I hate them, but they're assholes none-the-less.

03-20-2003 8:13 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, sorry. SBL = Superbeast Lair, my board, which I had made out of GS after Strider left.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

03-20-2003 8:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As I said on messenger, I called you a hypocrite because of the SZO thing. (X demodded SZO because of the "XP is Gay" link, and comments)

I dunno, but both things are just as pointless and stupid.

03-20-2003 8:23 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...-_-;

I think it's best I stay out of this.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-20-2003 8:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh come on Freeze.. *Sighs* Don't be a coward.
03-20-2003 8:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah Freeze, you already said that you agreed with Hyper in the chat.. No different if you say it here.

03-20-2003 8:29 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not like I could make a difference, anyhow..

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-20-2003 8:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plus, if you say it here Nova can't do jack shit to you. LOL
03-20-2003 9:13 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ph34r me, Nova.

Damn megalomaniac cunt...
03-20-2003 9:15 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a SOB....
03-20-2003 9:18 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus, Nova is becoming more and more like Blaze... And in some ways that's good, in others thats very, very bad.

The first time Nova fucked with HS's rank at DS I had a good laugh, all in good fun I thought. Second time was like that time I defended X in the chat. Blaze and Nova (or Blaze anyway) immediatly started insulting me and Blaze's comment's of "the chat was better off without you."

God, they can be such wussies.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Sweet lord is Nova a scumbag...