What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Style: Arctic Chill Beta 1» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Style: Arctic Chill Beta 1
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-21-2003 6:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like pretty colors. Very, um, icy.

Hyper, I want you to recolor this into a sort of ice color when you get on... You did Zero's, so yeah.

http://www.seraphicradiance.net/BB/images/MMXBG.gif

http://www.seraphicradiance.net/BB/style...tel/verlauf.jpg
03-21-2003 6:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CAN YOU FEEL THE ICE BABY!?
03-21-2003 6:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FEEL IT MORTALS! Arctic Chill Beta 2!
03-21-2003 6:48 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tis better?
03-21-2003 6:54 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Better?
03-21-2003 7:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Beta 3.
03-21-2003 7:17 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoon

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Shinwa: 03-21-2003 7:19 PM.

03-21-2003 7:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Beta 4, using the REVERSED gradient.
03-21-2003 7:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Using normal TDotOL banner until I can get Fenix on to make me one.
03-21-2003 7:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You've just got a team of people workin for ya eh, Chris?

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

03-21-2003 7:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Maaaaybe.
03-21-2003 8:39 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WE ARE THE A-TEAM!!!

..or not.

I like this style a lot.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-21-2003 9:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL.. Yes, very, er, cool.
03-22-2003 5:36 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Set it to my default :D.

Added new banner, hopefully you can use this one instead... I'll add the base for it next.

03-22-2003 5:37 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yup...

03-22-2003 11:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Banner up, gradient changed.
03-22-2003 11:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Switched in new cellpic by Maji. Very nice.
03-23-2003 2:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BG replaced. Now all I need is a buttonset. Hopefully DigitalPlazma will release his. All of the rennovations by Maji.
03-23-2003 8:23 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm going by the style for now...
03-23-2003 9:40 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn my lack of PS and poor banner making abilities! Anyway, I like Maji's LOTs better :D

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Style: Arctic Chill Beta 1