What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hollow.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hollow.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-30-2003 6:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's come to my attention that I have "changed for the worse" in the past months.

I'll make this short. Post how I was "then", how I am "now", and what you think "changed" me.

I'll also note that I think this is some giant scheme to "get Hollow back on our side", when I am infact on no one's "side". Can't people go to both here and DS without being ridiculed?

And I don't care if you already stated stuff to X, I want you to say it in your own words, to me face. So to speak. o.o

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

03-30-2003 8:24 AMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think that sides are important in this talk, but truly that when I first met you all you ever did was stick up for the li'l guy. You hated Slash partly or mainly because he didn't allow people to express themselves. Examples: bannings, deleted topics, and locked topics. You found a new home at the Megaman Compendium board, one that lacked rules. We were all very content until power struggles became prevalent. I do think the Hollow of those times would have had a different opinion on the Hyper thingy. In other words yes I think you have changed. I don't want you to think I'm attacking you, I'm just stating my opinion.
03-30-2003 10:36 AMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I'll also note that I think this is some giant scheme to "get Hollow back on our side", when I am infact on no one's "side". Can't people go to both here and DS without being ridiculed?

Geez you've been online too much if thats what you think.
03-30-2003 12:31 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow... I sure miss a lot, don't I?

03-30-2003 1:53 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by JARMASTER
I'll make this short. Post how I was "then", how I am "now", and what you think "changed" me.

Let's consider the how you were "then", how you are "now" and what I think "changed" you on a couple of matters:

Relation between you and me:

There was a time you payed pretty much attention to me, like I was one of the "first hand persons". I never expected from YOU to create a birthday topic for me to name the clearest example. NOW I'm hardly the one who deserves "special attention" like X, Nova, Hypershell, Lemonjello, Necro, Moe, Torn or anyone I forgot. I seem again just a "second hand" person to you.
Is it because I lacked to pay attention to you too much?
Is it because I don't like anime much?
Is it because my social skills are not good enough for you?
Is it because I don't visit #Deltastar anymore?
Is it because I hardly bothered to IM you?
Is it because the male should be always the one to pay attention first?
Is it because I've been too bitter for your likes?
Is it because it was just occasional to put some more attention to me?
Changed for the worse? For me, yes.
Since I think I AM the one who let this all happen I'd like to hear from you what it is and in what matter I should try to anticipate on it.

Your bias towards people

I think you used to have some bias towards X & co. because they deal with things seriousky while they could have some fun with you at the same time. Nova & Blaze & co. were the ones who screwed up that fun with their forum nukings and shit to you. Now the Lemonjello factor is added to the community, you began to have sympathy for Nova & co. Strider, Chaotic, Hypershell and Blaze and other forum owners I don't know are the ones to pay attention too. Like you should be concerned with everyone you've seen. Have you really too much free time and everyone at hand to talk to? Because I don't. I have a full time job plus a bunch of reports to take care of. You seem to have an easy life...

Your liking for chatrooms

You used to stay out of them, because the stuff that goes on there was just freaking you out. Now you seem able to be comfortable with. I mean, how in God's hell did you manage to get along so well with it now?? I would like never manage to get such done for me. But you're pretty much different than me...

I might as well add some more...

Quote:

Nah! It's just you kind of ridiculed us not coming back to DS. So I dropped my crap onto it, yeah!

And I can come back without being ridiculed. Thing is, I feel pretty much done with the stuff that goes on there. Plus my online time has decreased somewhat drastically, so I prefer to not read too much stuff. Only time may tell when I decide to come back...

Quote:

And I don't care if you already stated stuff to X, I want you to say it in your own words, to me face. So to speak. o.o

Yeah, yeah...

Wink
03-30-2003 4:37 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm a factor! I'm a factor! *runs around*

03-30-2003 4:40 PMNova is offline Send an Email to Nova Search for Posts by Nova Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by JARMASTER
It's come to my attention that I have "changed for the worse" in the past months.

May I voice my opinion?

I think you have changed. I think you realize that, there are people who can take a joke and those who cannot. DS and co. are mainly realllllyyyy laid back. Seriousness isn't found there--much. When we want to be serious we say so. TDotOLers have their tail over their shoulders.

So yeah, I think you can tell the difference between a snob I.E Gus/Moe, XPrime and a laid back person. I.e LJ, myself. Before you were a little more bias to X. Perhaps because you didn't know the DSian crew much. TDotOLers don't have their priorities straight. Where they want to JUMP on someone and say "they've changed" or insult them. DSers do this too, I'm not saying we don't. But at least we're joking and let it be known.

And we don't whine over fucking KEYCHAINS.

My point is, you can see who is easy going, and who is not. So yeah, that is how you've changed.
03-30-2003 4:46 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I reckon you've matured.

People change over time.

Nuff said.
03-30-2003 4:46 PMBlaze is offline Send an Email to Blaze Search for Posts by Blaze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonjello
I'm a factor! I'm a factor! *runs around*

Next you'll have to be O'Reilly, or however the hell you spell it.
03-30-2003 4:47 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHO THE FUCK IS O'REILLY??!?!
03-30-2003 4:54 PMNova is offline Send an Email to Nova Search for Posts by Nova Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Malachai
WHO THE FUCK IS O'REILLY??!?!

God.
03-30-2003 5:03 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some Yank most patriots admire. Not much of my business either...
03-31-2003 10:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Malachai
I reckon you've matured.

People change over time.

Nuff said.

Thankies Mal. Seriousky though, I wanted someone to bring up another reason other than the Hyper deal, on how I've changed. No one came forth with a reason. Leading me to believe, that again, it's just a matter of "Oh, well Hollow used to be biased against Nova (I was, because of the forum nukings and whatever else. But guess what? He's changed too.) and now she's not, so she's not on our side (Wilhelm: I've been getting real mad at her lately. She tries to defend Nova and LJ WAY too much. Which is why I can't tell whose side she is on.) so therefore she's changed for the worse."

Seriousky folks, that's the only arguement you had, was the Hyper deal. That's all you brought up. If you had a better arguement, perhaps I would've agreed with you. But I'm not going to be forced to be biased against Nova, 'his posse', or anyone that's from DS, just because certain people from here don't like them. Just because I consider some of them my friends, doesn't mean I've turned against you...

Quote:
Before you were a little more bias to X. Perhaps because you didn't know the DSian crew much.

That's actually true. When Rodrigo was around, him and DS usually didn't get along. Since Rodrigo was my friend, I got a bias against DSers in general since they treated him badly some of the time. Same for X. But without them two in the chat, I've gotten to know the folks from DS, without someone there being ridiculed and therefore not letting me see both sides. "DSers are people, too." so to speak. And don't say that TDotOL folks don't ridicule DS..because I've seen plenty of it.

Anyways. Those that told me to change (the ones that tried to force me to, anyway), I believe should look in the mirror. (Sorry for stealing your line, Chris) Maybe, instead of forcing your supposed friends to change, you should change. I'm moving this back, but keeping it locked..just wanted others to see what I said.

03-31-2003 10:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Meh. Would you prefer I become more dark than I already changed into? Hm? I sure gope not.
04-01-2003 12:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you were more dark, perhaps you wouldn't care about certain trivial things that you do now...

ED: Necro woulda probably told me to ignore and not reply, but eh..I'm not taking 2 days of arguing with Chris lying down.

ED2: Deleted, not worth my time.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Struggler: 04-01-2003 2:22 AM.

04-01-2003 3:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you have an issue with me, I'm waiting on IRC. I'll take whatever frustrations you have to throw at me. It's my job after all (as a friend).
04-01-2003 3:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Trill was being a bitch to me though. =( I went on MSN instead...but IRC does have it's privledges..hmm.

04-01-2003 3:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coming on MSN then.
04-01-2003 4:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

False alarm people, move along, nothing to see here.
04-01-2003 3:29 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is this thread still doing at Parabellum then?

*Move*
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hollow.