What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hollow.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hollow.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-03-2003 8:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I put it there so people could see it, duh. o.o

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

05-09-2007 4:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

I'll make this short. Post how I was "then", how I am "now", and what you think "changed" me

You digivolved.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-10-2007 7:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'M HOLLOMON VERSION 2.0

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

06-25-2009 4:32 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You've changed because you won't let Isao walk all over X. I HATE WHO YOU'VE BECOME.
06-25-2009 9:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know aren't I a horrible person cause I won't let people freely mock, use, and abuse X?

06-26-2009 3:43 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Admittedly, it does damper my fun on occasion, but I'll live.
06-26-2009 8:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well she let you hit him that one time and cocks resulted

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2009 3:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm scared to try it a second time.
06-26-2009 4:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He plays the brain cell card a lot.

Look I'm not a neurosurgeon but I know the thing doesn't work like some RTS game where if you run out of cell resource points suddenly the other dude can rush your base. Also they can regenerate according to some studies.

It's basically the one organ in this damned corporeal form that actually works well.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2009 9:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The inner portion of the skull is sharpish.
06-27-2009 2:26 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I apologize if I fractured anything with that rolled-up magazine.
06-27-2009 10:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Durrrr.
06-28-2009 7:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Wilhelm: I've been getting real mad at her lately. She tries to defend Nova and LJ WAY too much. Which is why I can't tell whose side she is on.

ahahahhahahaa that is amazing

06-28-2009 7:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
The inner portion of the skull is sharpish.

See I'm not sure if he's saying its easy to get some form of cerebrum puncture wound, or if he just compared part of the cranium to me.

I'm guessing the first one since its all that makes sense

Quote by Alizarin:

06-29-2009 8:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I suck, I even looked up brain damage from head hits <.<
07-03-2009 1:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Phineas Gage got a railroad spike to the brain and walked it off, all that happened was apparently he'd sometimes go riding the unfocused rage train.

Man up and face the moose-punches.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-07-2010 7:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LMAO X calling himself "dark"

Yeah, a big whiny sensitive baby is "dark"

03-07-2010 9:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah yeah, rub it in why doncha. LOL
03-08-2010 5:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
LMAO X calling himself "dark" Yeah, a big whiny sensitive baby is "dark"

"But, but I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I got it all!!"

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2010 5:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's that from?
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hollow.