What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hollow.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hollow.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-08-2010 5:25 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You wouldn't know.
03-08-2010 5:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seinfeld

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-24-2012 12:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SEE

EVERY QUOTE IS SEINFELD OR SIMPSONS

GOD

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-24-2012 6:14 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And occasionally King of the Hill.
03-24-2012 6:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dead girl instantly zoned in on a seinfeld quote as I recall.

X use your arcane tome to resurrect her so somebody gets my jokes...what do you mean "heh, the DSM-IV can't warp time and raise the deceased". THEN WHAT THE HELL GOOD WAS FREUD.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-25-2012 7:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freud wasn't any good.
03-25-2012 2:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh everybody finally came around to my line of calling him a cokehead and dismissing him?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-25-2012 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is slightly more diplomatic than that.

Slightly.
03-25-2012 4:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It usually is in academia which is why I doubt I'd do well there.

Sort of like how its generally acknowledged andrew jackson had some bad attitudes, but I'm the only person who openly says "Fuck him, we should dig up the body and smoke the skeleton like that scene in how high where they get baked off of john quincy adams" (Wait it was adams they smoke the remains of right? That was a zany movie, hasn't been on t.v. in a while)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-29-2012 11:49 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Freud wasn't any good.

From my understanding, anything worthwhile in Freud can be found in Nietzsche better written and shorter.

03-30-2012 2:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is not a favorable comparison to Nietzsche though, since Freud was stark-raving bonkers.

...Then again, so was Nietzsche.
06-24-2012 1:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Meh. Would you prefer I become more dark than I already changed into? Hm? I sure gope not.

I thought x was supposed to be the optimistic one

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2012 1:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nowadays he is.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

06-25-2012 3:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm mostly cheerful until I dwell on certain aspects of my life.
09-04-2015 9:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again, DEAD at 30!

I'm waiting.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-07-2015 11:05 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Choatic... What was the rest of his name?

I thought I saw some artwork of his recently, but it was through some feed and not a user page or portfolio. I wonder how his art developed. He used to have his own small art forum that I visited.

Edit: I did a forum search for Chaotic which actually turned up a post with a link to his dA account. So, that takes care of that.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Edger: 09-07-2015 11:58 AM.

09-08-2015 12:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's......

strange. A strange man.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-08-2015 2:34 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

thats putting it nicely

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-08-2015 4:17 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't find anything current about him. His blogs and dA are pretty sparse when it comes to personal details.

09-08-2015 4:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Strange in the fun way or bad strange

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hollow.