What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Sorry for dragging the sensible people in.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Sorry for dragging the sensible people in.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-30-2003 5:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought about it, and locked the topic Hollow. It's my fault, but I should never have had anyone dragged into this. This is between you and me. As for those three.. I demand to know who alerted them to this. I made a silent vow to ban whoever did, and get that thorn out of my side as Gus would say.
03-30-2003 6:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those three? Who three? o.o

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

03-30-2003 6:59 PMNova is offline Send an Email to Nova Search for Posts by Nova Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I assume myself, LJ, and Blaze. :P
03-30-2003 7:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Though LJ doesn't really count, since he, unlike Blaze and Nova, comes here regularly.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-31-2003 2:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anyways, resolved and locking and unstickitizing.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

04-07-2009 9:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It amuses me to look back upon old TDottle e-drama that no longer bears any significance. What did it all mean? We may never know.

Well, I'm sure somebody does, but I don't.
04-07-2009 9:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
What did it all mean? We may never know.

Well, I'm sure somebody does, but I don't.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-08-2009 7:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I sure don't know

04-08-2009 12:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could try and explain!
04-08-2009 12:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure, please do

04-08-2009 12:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...OK this I have no idea
04-08-2009 12:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

04-08-2009 12:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe search Noba's posts
04-08-2009 12:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I see, it was when I was mad at you for having 'changed'.
04-08-2009 12:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Maybe search Noba's posts

So I'm supposed to search through the posts of a dude I'm unfamiliar with to piece together the details of an incident whos nature is a mystery to me.

This county seems to have a lot of farming, maybe we could drop some needles into bales of hay while we're at it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-08-2009 12:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No no I found it but don't wanna say <.<
04-08-2009 12:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I made a silent vow to ban whoever did, and get that thorn out of my side as Gus would say.

What else does gus have to say, do you think he has any wisdom the rest of us can apply to our daily goings-on?

Is there a desk calendar of his musings?

Quote by Alizarin:

04-08-2009 1:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh oh oh this is when I stopped pretending to be a vapid fangirl and showed that I had a brain, and EVERYONE HATED ME IT WAS FUCKING GREAT

04-08-2009 5:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hooray! I've opened old wounds!
04-08-2009 5:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not a wound it's a "fucking hell people are Durrrr... aren't they" thing

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Sorry for dragging the sensible people in.