What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Converted Styles by Mark: Esim Trim, Infamous Fame» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Converted Styles by Mark: Esim Trim, Infamous Fame
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-14-2003 7:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually dammably nifty.
04-14-2003 7:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Damn, this was made difficult.
04-14-2003 8:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got some imagery in.
04-14-2003 8:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...It appears I am in for a LOT of editing.. This is an insanely imcomplete conversion.
04-14-2003 8:20 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Esin Trim = most badass style ever, it even beats out Schattenmantel.

....Ooh, look, a flying pig. o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-14-2003 8:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Schattenmantel 2 > Schattenmantel

LOL... Calling Maji.. The font is Verdana 8pt.
04-14-2003 8:25 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilhelm
Schattenmantel 2 > Schattenmantel

LOL... Calling Maji.. The font is Verdana 8pt.

....THERE'S NO REAL FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

S2 and S1 are almost EXACTLY the same.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-14-2003 8:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True, but V2 is fancier. LOL
04-14-2003 8:30 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

-_- Please. The one difference between them doesn't make it fancier.

Besides, Schattenmantel shouldn't BE fancy. I've always thought of it as the dirty-evil style.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

04-14-2003 8:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, there's a total of three differences.
04-14-2003 8:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whatever.

...Besides, whats the point of making a V2 if yer gonna keep V1 around?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

04-14-2003 8:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was bored.
04-14-2003 8:33 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That would also explain your new hobby of talking to yourself.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

04-14-2003 8:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...NEW?
04-14-2003 8:36 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, recently-publically-revealed-hobby.

Happy?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

04-14-2003 8:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Thinks* Maybe.
04-14-2003 8:41 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

-_-

Damn, and people call me egotistical.

I AM DEATH TO YOUR KNEECAPS!

This was a random quote, brought to you by...

PSAM! Spam, for lamers!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

04-14-2003 8:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Wow, spam has a lamer version? News to me.
04-14-2003 8:43 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God damn you're blind.

Er, wait, that isn't an insult, my bad.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

04-14-2003 8:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't you have better things to do than insult my vision?
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Converted Styles by Mark: Esim Trim, Infamous Fame