What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Neon Revelation Evangelion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Neon Revelation Evangelion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-23-2003 2:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I read some of it..until it got to the Shinji:(confused and bewildered from all the parentheses) parts.. Laughing Out Loud

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

04-28-2003 8:31 AMChurch is offline Send an Email to Church Search for Posts by Church Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right, I should get around to sending those to XP. I'll do it later on today, since I'm such a lazy fuck.
And thanks for taking the time to read any of it, HZ. ::swoons.:: It's so important to me!
o.o
Well, what did you expect!? I AM YOUR STALKER, YANNO. Sheesh. Gettin' all paranoid and stuff just 'coz you've got a loser-geek stalker...pfft! ::stalk stalk stalk!:

* Discussing Politics - Real Life *
* Church standing in front of Sarge *

Church: Look, that's just the way I feel about it.
Sarge: Well I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

* Discussing Politics - Internet *
*Church is firing at Sarge*

Church: You deserve to DIE! Die, and go to hell and burn!
Sarge: Oh yeah!? Well I hope you get RAEPd! Twice! Maybe then you'll feel different! Jerk!
Grif: We don't need to find any weapons of mass destruction! We just need to want to find 'em. That's the way it works!
Simmons: I voted for Nader! I hate everyone!
Donut: Politics makes me soooooo horny. Check out my webcam pic at www.presidentialsluts.com!
11-14-2008 4:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought this was a Mal topic. <.<
11-14-2008 5:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He transcribed the theme music. This is already fuckin lol

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-14-2008 5:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's also oldddd
11-14-2008 6:16 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
they are regarded almost a second Gospel

ಠ_ಠ

11-14-2008 6:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And now the apocrypha
11-14-2008 6:50 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are already 4 canon gospels

and a bunch more, 25-30 total or something was one estimate (which includes gospels that haven't been found)

I mean, Jesus, the guy's name was Church and he fucks this up, I dunno man.

11-14-2008 6:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most of those other Gospels are considered the equivalent of Jesus fanfic though, so...

I think he was referring to how the Four Gospels are referred to collectively as "The Gospel" sometimes.
11-14-2008 6:55 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Most of those other Gospels are considered the equivalent of Jesus fanfic though, so...

enjoy your Catholicism

Quote:
I think he was referring to how the Four Gospels are referred to collectively as "The Gospel" sometimes.

by idiots, and people who say "THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS"

11-14-2008 6:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's ironic is what my journal is named...

Out of curiousity, what's wrong with that term? Rolls off the tongue nicely.

...Oh, I looked it up and I was right, no 's'.
11-14-2008 6:58 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oh, I looked it up and I was right, no 's'.

say what

11-14-2008 6:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Book of Revelation, not Revelations.
11-14-2008 6:59 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

congratulations shinji

11-14-2008 7:00 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes

as I suggested only a few moments ago

11-14-2008 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fappin' on comatose girl, totally deep man
11-14-2008 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gosu Machine:

yes

as I suggested only a few moments ago

Oh, I put 'I' because I guessed what was wrong
11-14-2008 7:02 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah

very well then

11-14-2008 7:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I missed your bolding.

So, about Daggerfall. Is it, like... fluid at least?
11-14-2008 9:39 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Different thread is different

and I haven't played it Whatever

Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Neon Revelation Evangelion