What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Neon Revelation Evangelion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Neon Revelation Evangelion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-27-2009 10:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Picture of this when you get a camera is demanded.
06-27-2009 10:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also posess a novelty top hat from st. patricks day many years ago. It's made of some sort of foam and resembles a glass of guinness

Now I just need stunna shades and a three piece suit.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-29-2009 8:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Stunna shades?
06-29-2009 2:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

06-29-2009 6:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

crazier

Or if I could find the sunglasses I have..the antique ones.

The ones from the late 1800s

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-23-2009 1:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Note that because this is just a prelim of sorts

He was going to post more of this.

What the fuck.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-24-2009 6:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..oh I thought Mal posted this, he was an Eva fanboy

08-26-2009 12:40 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
Note that because this is just a prelim of sorts

He was going to post more of this.

What the fuck.

Okay, which of you fucks like Hideki Anno on the forum?

Seriousky, I want names.
Peace.

08-26-2009 7:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do not, what do I win
08-26-2009 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could get funding for a t.v. show and two movies just by missing doses of medication

Quote by Alizarin:

08-27-2009 1:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Get a dartboard and a Bible too
08-27-2009 5:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mad libs: Old testament edition

Quote by Alizarin:

08-28-2009 7:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
During the show's production, Anno became disenchanted with the Japanese "otaku" lifestyle, considering it a form of forced autism. For this and other reasons (although perhaps by design as well), Evangelion's plot became increasingly dark and psychological as the series progressed, despite being broadcast in children's television timeslot.

LOL WUT, autism?

Quote:
After the ending of Evangelion, Anno received numerous letters and emails from fans, both congratulating him on the series and criticizing the last two episodes. Among these were death threats and letters of disappointment from fans who thought Anno had ruined the series for them.

Japan has them too, I guess they would being the originators and all. But damn

I also find it luls that he calls it autism yet keeps making Evangelion shit cause that's his one trick pony

08-28-2009 10:47 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

sounds like complaining about your job to me.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

08-28-2009 10:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

Paranoia Agent had an episode which was pretty clearly just "I, the dude writing this show, fucking hate the animu industry so Im gonna depict network people get brutally killed"

Quote by Alizarin:

08-28-2009 11:19 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But hell, I'm sure people will still shell out like 70 bucks to pretend they're tripping balls and getting 'creative'. Swill all of it you want, you're not Oscar Wilde you're a graphic arts major in a pork pie hat.

I gotta put this somewhere.
Peace.

08-28-2009 11:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

Paranoia Agent had an episode which was pretty clearly just "I, the dude writing this show, fucking hate the animu industry so Im gonna depict network people get brutally killed"

Awesome use of metaphysicality in anime, yeah.
Peace.

08-28-2009 11:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked that show, yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

08-28-2009 11:32 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was not only a good show, but it was a good anime show. And it was a good anime show with a good ending that resolved itself very nicely.

Very rare in anime pretty much.

Also, the opening theme was hilarious with everyone laughing in the most surreal settings.
Peace.

08-28-2009 11:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Blanchett:
a good ending that resolved itself very nicely.

It did pretty much the ending that big o attempted (it all happens again), except it made it work better. Or thats how I viewed it.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Neon Revelation Evangelion