What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Consolidated Rules, Information, and Avatar, Rank Image, Sig Image Uploading Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (269): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Consolidated Rules, Information, and Avatar, Rank Image, Sig Image Uploading Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-13-2003 12:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He am is are dressed up like Shishio, yes. Course, Stripey has more muscle mass and pointy ears but HEY, it's Halloween. Smile

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

10-13-2003 12:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wouldn't covering pointy ears with that stuff be painful..?
10-13-2003 12:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, tis just soft cushy bandages. As long as it's not tight, it wouldn't be painful.. And well, alittle pain never hurt anyone. :evil:

10-13-2003 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Except if said pain is inflicted upon your penis if male...
10-13-2003 12:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, some guys like that, what can I say.

10-13-2003 12:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is just wrong.
10-13-2003 12:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not wrong, it's masochism.. Well, a more extreme form I suppose. o.o

10-13-2003 12:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you're right, technically it is masochism. It's still wrong though.
10-13-2003 12:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not wrong, just some people like it and others don't.

The only form of masochism I'd do though is screw a guy until he's exhausted. Which is like, about 10 minutes I think? Laughing Out Loud

10-13-2003 12:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If not shorter.
10-13-2003 2:29 AMFenix is offline Send an Email to Fenix Search for Posts by Fenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Girl: "Are you in yet?"

Guy: "I'm done."

~ It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black ~

10-13-2003 2:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Guy = Blaze, the girl can't feel it, too small.
10-13-2003 2:33 AMFenix is offline Send an Email to Fenix Search for Posts by Fenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah. Poor Blaze.

But seriousky. Getting a girlfriend is like joining the military. You get new clothes, a new haircut, and all information is given to you on a need-to-know basis. Thank God he's a guy or else things would be like this:

Guy: "God? Is something wrong?"

God: "Well if you don't know then I'm not going to tell you."

10-13-2003 2:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hate women.

But I want to fuck them so bad. Dilemma.

10-13-2003 2:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Masturbate?
10-13-2003 2:45 AMFenix is offline Send an Email to Fenix Search for Posts by Fenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Masurbating is just like procrastination.

It might feel great at first, but in the end you're just f***ing yourself.

10-13-2003 2:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What Fenix said. And I have a love/hate relationship with women, really. Half of them annoy the tar outta me, the other half are kind and sweet yet psycho behind closed doors. Dammit.

And no, I'm not part of that group. Laughing Out Loud

10-13-2003 2:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Surrrre.
10-13-2003 2:53 AMFenix is offline Send an Email to Fenix Search for Posts by Fenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Of course you aren't.

You're phsycho and proud. Laughing Out Loud

10-13-2003 2:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DAMN RIGHT, Fenix hit it on the nose! Most women are psycho and hide it, I throw it right out there in the open.

Plus, I don't lie about my shoe size like THEY do. It's a size 13, YOU HEAR ME?!

Pages (269): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Consolidated Rules, Information, and Avatar, Rank Image, Sig Image Uploading Thread