What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Why I Hate Liberals» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Why I Hate Liberals
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-30-2003 5:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But you're saying that the US should incite fear into the..well..wait, you didn't specify who, but it sounded like you wanted the whole world to fear the US.

Newsflash, they're not all our enemies. :P

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

05-30-2003 7:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..They aren't? Fooled me.
05-30-2003 7:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh please.. Roll Eyes

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

05-30-2003 7:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I'm actually serious.
05-31-2003 1:06 AMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The rich pay more taxes, that's why they get a bigger return! The economy began to sag while the "beloved" Clinton was still in the office getting a bj. Who was that guy arguing with you!? (By the way, people will still off you if they like you. If you stand in their way, their agenda it doesn't matter.)
05-31-2003 8:55 AMChurch is offline Send an Email to Church Search for Posts by Church Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was arguing with XP. I might even go so far as to say I could've out-debated him. But I gave up, because...well...
I'm goin' to a memorial service, and I doubt I'll be back for anythin' later on. I'll, uh, see you guys around.

* Discussing Politics - Real Life *
* Church standing in front of Sarge *

Church: Look, that's just the way I feel about it.
Sarge: Well I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

* Discussing Politics - Internet *
*Church is firing at Sarge*

Church: You deserve to DIE! Die, and go to hell and burn!
Sarge: Oh yeah!? Well I hope you get RAEPd! Twice! Maybe then you'll feel different! Jerk!
Grif: We don't need to find any weapons of mass destruction! We just need to want to find 'em. That's the way it works!
Simmons: I voted for Nader! I hate everyone!
Donut: Politics makes me soooooo horny. Check out my webcam pic at www.presidentialsluts.com!
05-31-2003 10:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HELLO PR!

Well, errr... See you tomorrow MHZ?
05-31-2003 2:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno anything about the rich-poor tax deal.

But I do know that Britain and SURPRISE, COCKFAGS! fought with the US in the recent war, so they can't possibly be our enemies.. :P You said yourself before that the US needs allies..which is true.

Sad thing is, that alot of folks are probably on the same wavelength of thinking like X right now. And as Nova said, even though quoted by Mav..that X was sounding like Hitler. Course, Hitler wanted the perfect race, X wants the most powerful country.

Just..tell me when you realize that life isn't an RP, the US can't be the most powerful on it's own, and whenever someone like you gets elected so I can kill them before they destroy the country I live in. :P

05-31-2003 4:56 PMGir is offline Search for Posts by Gir Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly tell me you think Iraq was better off before the war than it is now.
05-31-2003 6:05 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Genya Arikado

The United States biggest enemy right now is itself. Americans with the mindset such of yourself are only causing your country to become more alienated from the rest of the world.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kai Focht
Honestly tell me you think Iraq was better off before the war than it is now.

Prove the Iraqis are better off now. Sure, Saddam was a horrible ruler, but at least the country had structure when he was in power.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-31-2003 6:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...where did Iraq come into play, from my post? I didn't mention anything about it.

05-31-2003 6:26 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably because the war with Iraq is what got the US in the position it's in right now?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-31-2003 6:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess..but I still didn't say anything about it, ah well. o.o My opinion though, is that yes, Saddam needed to be taken out. But IF THEY WOULD'VE PLANNED AHEAD, we wouldn't have all those Iraqi hospitals with no supplies, and those riots when they were handing money out... I think it's better neither way, myself.

05-31-2003 7:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Quote:

The United States biggest enemy right now is itself. Americans with the mindset such of yourself are only causing your country to become more alienated from the rest of the world.

I noticed... Which is my opinion is a good thing, i can hardly stand the mindset of most foreigners as is!

As for the second piece... Wow, I'm not even going to justify that with a quote or an answer.
05-31-2003 8:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And they can't stand YOUR mindset, so why are they 'wrong' and you 'right'? And call me what you will, but I can't stand it either, and neither can ALOT of people I know, so..nift.

05-31-2003 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..and you can't justify with a quote or an answer cause you don't have proof. Next case.

05-31-2003 8:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure i have proof. How does no longer having to endure a public display of anti-Saddamites being slowly fed feed first into something resembling a giant blender? How about practically every electronic method of communication being tapped by some old style set, gone?
05-31-2003 8:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..and how do you know that our electronic communications aren't being tapped? o.o

And from you, mister 'nuke everyone but us', I wouldn't think you'd care about people being put into a woodchipper or some such, as long as they're foreign.

05-31-2003 8:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't, I was being very factual. And if the FBI tried that, they'd be sued to death. They can't legally do it without a warrant.
05-31-2003 9:23 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

I noticed... Which is my opinion is a good thing, i can hardly stand the mindset of most foreigners as is!

You're an idiot if you claim an opinion is good.

Quote:

Sure i have proof. How does no longer having to endure a public display of anti-Saddamites being slowly fed feed first into something resembling a giant blender? How about practically every electronic method of communication being tapped by some old style set, gone?

Yeah, Saddam did horrible things. No one would even try to bother arguing with that. But the country had more structure when he was in power, and that isn't a negative point. Iraq as it is now isn't really better off. The country will need to have someone in control of it before it is really better off.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Why I Hate Liberals