What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » No you do NOT need to tell me it looks screwy.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No you do NOT need to tell me it looks screwy.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-06-2003 2:24 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Can i fix it when I wake up?
07-06-2003 5:42 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Can I set the Standard one as default so people can at least read the offline message?
07-06-2003 12:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes.
02-22-2012 11:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol X doing forum work at 3:30 in the morning.

Some things never change.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

02-23-2012 2:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU ALL BETTER BE HAPPY
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » No you do NOT need to tell me it looks screwy.