What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-13-2003 9:20 AMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I ave gotten most of my writing skills from my Brother Jiiro. They don't completly suck but there is a lot of room for improvment...

Resident Evil: A survivor’s point of view All characters, character likeness and story plots are copyright of Capcom.
The survivors and organizations are
Leon S. Kennedy
An idealistic rookie cop. He burns with the need to protect and to serve, and life as a cadet was an eye-opening experience. While reckless and brash, Leon is certainly not as naïve as his demeanor would suggest. He is highly qualified to serve in the Raccoon police. He fought alongside Claire in Resident Evil 2 and joined forces with Barry in Resident Evil Gaiden.

Bruce MacGavin

Covert operator for the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit Investigation Team of the United States Strategic Command (U.S. STRATCOM).
Has a strong sense of justice and may act recklessly without concern for his own life. Often bordering on out of control, but does a first-class job.
U.B.C.S

Umbrella, Biohazard, Countermeasure, Service. Formed separately from Umbrella’s special taskforce, U.B.C.S. is a rescue force comprised mainly of war criminals and exiled soldiers. Though the team has a high mortality rate, it has been very successful in crucial rescue missions.

S.T.A.R.S
Special Tactics and Rescue Service. S.T.A.R.S. was founded under the jurisdiction of the Raccoon City Police Department to deal with increasing terrorism and
crime.
(Resident Evil Theme by Marylyn Manson plays)
In 1998 Bizarre murders were reported victims were apparently eaten in Raccoon city…The special forces unit S.T.A.R.S was deployed to check out there bizarre murders. There were 2 teams Bravo and Alpha. Bravo’s helicopter was shot by an unknown source. Alpha was deployed to check out why the Helicopter was shot they found that Bravo team had taken shelter in a mansion it has now been 1 year since that day…

Zack looked around the Darkness of the city consuming him. He was one of the last survivors in Raccoon City, an outbreak of something had gotten out and he was hopefully one of a handful of many survivors. The townspeople had become Flesh eating Zombies. His wife had become one while he had been away in another city revising plans for a new police station that could house more people then their current one. He was a friend with a new Rookie cop named Leon S. Kennedy he hopped that he had made it into the city and decided to head to the Police Station to see if any of the Police had survived the outbreak and to also see if Leon had made it here alive. Luckily he had kept an old 45. Pistol. He had about 3 c lips of ammo left. He had bought the gun for protection since the report of the “Bizarre murders” He saw now who had committed them. The S.T.A.R.S had told the town that “Umbrella”(A major pharmaceutical company) had made Biological virus called the “T-Virus” that turned people into zombies and other horrible monsters. “As if anyone would have believed them!” He said firing a shell into the skull of a now very dead police officer. He held the Pistol tightly running from the hordes of Zombies and other flesh eating monsters. "Man I can't believe this I leave for a day and the town goes to Hell!!" Zack said as he put a shell from his. 45 pistol in a Zombies head taking its head clean off. “Damn look at the power this thing has” Zack said looking at the gun confident he would survive. Zack knew his only hope was to get to the police station so he ran as fast as he could the heavy pistol weighing him down. He ran and got to the Station looking around. He found ammo there and even a new pistol a desert eagle .50 sadly it only has 8 shots in it and he couldn’t find any extra ammo for it so he decided to take it. He put it in his pocket its weight almost tipping him over. He also found some medicine and some ammo for his .45. He then checked the station for survivors though he really just wanted to get a car and get out of the city. He checked and didn’t find anyone. Since he didn’t see anyone he decided to get in a car and leave only to run into a tall man wearing a black trench coat. He looked up at the Man and was relived that he found someone who was a human. Yet he found that he wasn’t a human at all he was one of those ”Things” He began to run only for the Trench Coat wearing man to grab him and snap his spine. He dropped the Desert Eagle, all of his ammo falling out of his pocket, and was left to be eaten alive by Zombies and Dogs. He screamed the whole time as he was slowly eaten to death dying slowly and painfully.
About an hour later the Rookie Cop Leon S. Kennedy found his body looking in horror at what the Dogs had done to the poor mans face and body. Large holes in his skull and what was once his chest caused the poor man to be extremely disfigured. Leon could only make out his gun and a Desert Eagle c lip. Leon took them both and reloaded his weapons. He put a sheet over him and took his wallet looking at his id reading “Zack E. Roberts” He was a man who Leon had know and Leon shed tears of sadness that he was killed. Leon then left the body to be burned and waited for him to be forced to see Zack again when he got up and was turned into a Zombie.
5 years later…Bruce MacGavin was sitting at his desk at his small town police station in Missouri. “Darn, I can’t believe this! “ Bruce yelled while looking at the report about a island. “Damnit!!!” He screamed slamming the report on his desk. “HQ do you read me?” Bruce said talking in a calm voice to the HQ main controller. “Yes Bruce we heard about the outbreak it has been contained…. but we have a more important thing for you to do…” They said in a passive voice. “Yes?” Bruce said in a curious voice “Two days ago the T-virus was taken from the Umbrella facility in Paris…a man named Morpheus is the suspect. We need you to get on his cruise ship and get the sample back…we will supply you with a disguise and some weapons make sure you get the virus back” HQ said concerned about his response. “Yea I’ll do it…I’ll head out now” Bruce said excited about the chance to save hundreds of lives. “Good we will contact you on you CV radio…talk to you later Bruce” The radio clicked off Bruce heading out to the car he had bought two years ago. He headed to the destination, Stopping by HQ for his disguise and his guns.
10 hours later…Bruce was on the boat the T-Virus had already leaked out and everyone was killed…Sadly he was captured, Bruce didn’t know if this would be the end or not…”Why do you American chose to use such ugly guns?” Morpheus said in a confident tone. “what do you plan to do with the T-Virus??” Bruce said in an angry voice. “That’s MY business” Morpheus said in an awkward voice. Just as Morpheus was about to kill Bruce a grenade was tossed blowing Morpheus somewhere else Bruce then made his way into the cruise ship. (For more of this story play Resident Evil Dead Aim.)
Resident Evil: A survivor’s point of View Soundtrack – Resident Evil by Marylyn Manson. Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park. Resident Evil theme from RE: DA. Save room theme from RE: DA. More music from Resident Evil…

ZOMBIES COMING UP THE HILL RIGHT NOW.

JUMP, GYPSY, JUMP.

01-15-2008 9:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love the giant walls of text and "10 hours later"

WHY DO YOU AMERICAN CHOSE TO USE SUCH UGLY GUNS?

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

01-15-2008 11:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd correction all that Unicode conversion, but LAZEH.
01-15-2008 11:01 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..You must really have nothing to do, cause that writing sucks bad. Why make it look like a shinier turd?
01-15-2008 11:02 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ERRORS! THEY MAE MY SOUL ROAR IN RAGE!!
01-15-2008 11:04 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
ERRORS! THEY MAE MY SOUL ROAR IN RAGE!!

That shit's annoying, yeah.
Peace.

01-15-2008 11:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually have two things to fix. Wee!
01-15-2008 11:07 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was scrolling down and I caught .45 and .50. And about how the weight of the combined weapons..tripped him over.

Douchebag.
01-15-2008 1:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually had trouble reading this and didn't bothe-

Quote:
I was scrolling down and I caught .45 and .50. And about how the weight of the combined weapons..tripped him over.

...Alright come on, there are errors and then theres stuff like THAT

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-14-2008 12:52 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wrote shit better than this in 7th grade, with a shitty pen, in my shitty handwriting, in my not so shitty science class.

In sum: ah hell nah.

08-14-2008 6:13 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by No Yung Ill:
ZOMBIES COMING UP THE HILL RIGHT NOW.

JUMP, GYPSY, JUMP.

SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD

SHOOT EM

GRAB THE SHOTGUN YOU DONT NEED TO LOAD IT WE DID THAT SHIT FOR YOU

WHAT ARE YOU PRESSING SELECT FOR?

YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE A PROFILE

BITCH ZOMBIES IN THE ROOM

HIS AXE IS ON FIRE

HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS

SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Pedocles: 08-14-2008 9:25 AM.

08-14-2008 9:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Are you quoting lyrics
08-14-2008 9:25 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look up "MC Chris resident evil" in youtube.

Quote:

08-15-2008 4:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd rather not.
08-15-2008 11:12 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Judge Dredd:

HIS AXE IS ON FIRE

HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS

With the exception of 'zombies' what the hell does the rest of that even have to do with resident evil?

Or did this happen in that gameboy one I never bothered with

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-15-2008 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think that's Code Veronica
08-15-2008 3:08 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Judge Dredd:

HIS AXE IS ON FIRE

HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS

With the exception of 'zombies' what the hell does the rest of that even have to do with resident evil?

Or did this happen in that gameboy one I never bothered with

Basically just some guy compared BELTAN ZIPPERS 2 to Resident Evil 4.

Quote:

08-15-2008 3:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Wait what how the FUCK
08-15-2008 3:11 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's all like, KH2 is boring as shit and the beggining is dumb and boring.

Whereas RE4 is like FUCK ZOMBIES RUN BITCH RUN

Quote:

08-15-2008 3:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is true, KH2 tends to be boring.

RE4 is fun and RE5 better deliver more awesome.
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...