What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-15-2008 3:16 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More awesome.....BY SHOOTING AFRICANS

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

08-15-2008 3:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If theres not an AK-47 in resident evil 5 I'll be utterly, utterly stunned.

How the hell do you make a game which is clearly patterned off black hawk down (but with zombies) and not have an AK-47.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-15-2008 3:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, RE4 had a thompson.
08-15-2008 3:42 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We have already established that RE4 was awesome.

Quote:

08-15-2008 11:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I gave Hol my GC one
08-16-2008 5:33 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GC RE4 > PS2 RE4

Quote:

08-16-2008 8:29 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
If theres not an AK-47 in resident evil 5 I'll be utterly, utterly stunned.

How the hell do you make a game which is clearly patterned off black hawk down (but with zombies) and not have an AK-47.

There is one in the demo that was shown in E3.
08-16-2008 11:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wii RE4 > GC RE4 > PC RE4 > PS2 RE4
08-16-2008 1:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Judge Dredd:
More awesome.....BY SHOOTING AFRICANS

09-12-2008 9:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

09-12-2008 9:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man RE2 in RE4 style would be orgasmic.
09-12-2008 9:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

09-12-2008 9:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You illustrate my point spectacularly.

Imagine a Licker stabbing its tongue straight through Leon's torso.
09-12-2008 10:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

09-12-2008 10:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd wear his coat.
09-12-2008 10:13 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would love to know what gunsmith in that pisshole town converted a M1903 Springfield to fire .223..and why. Lazy ass ammo descriptions.
09-12-2008 10:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

09-12-2008 10:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The same one that can make a mine launcher throw heatseeking missiles.
Also ewww PC version blows
09-12-2008 10:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

09-12-2008 10:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Needs rocket launcher to teeth
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...