What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2008 2:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hear the armor is really loud, which makes me sad.

Then again, we can leave her behind.

WIN-WIN!
09-13-2008 5:33 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes it is.

CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK.

At that point you shoot her, and wish she would die.
09-13-2008 5:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just say 'wait' near the door I would think.
09-14-2008 12:13 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
that psychic tentacle thing in code veronica anyway

DID SOMEONE SAY TENTACLE!?!

09-14-2008 12:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

Leon could tell me what to do anyday

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

09-14-2008 2:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by X-sah:

09-14-2008 4:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Then again, we can leave her behind.

BITCH I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE DUMPSTER

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-14-2008 11:18 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by X-sah:

He's dumb as a sack of bricks, but they are sexy bricks.

Sexy bricks in a nice jacket that gets stolen by the stupid spanish cult. Stupid spanish cult. Mad

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-15-2008 1:32 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by X-sah:

Sexy bricks in a nice jacket that gets stolen by the stupid spanish cult. Stupid spanish cult. Mad

ITT WE MASTURBATE TO LEON

09-15-2008 1:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't see how he was dumb, but I was watching X purposely kill him in various ways and wasn't paying attention most likely

09-15-2008 1:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Joker:
Quote by Chris Cornell:
Quote by X-sah:

In the set of bonus missions where you play as ada (the ones on the ps2 version) you actually see a cultist wearing the jacket at one point

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2008 3:18 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
I didn't see how he was dumb, but I was watching X purposely kill him in various ways and wasn't paying attention most likely

There're a ton of incidents in that game where Leon could have shot Sadler (or however his name is spelled) or Salazar right in the goddamn face while they're talking at him and he never does this. This is the silly thing Leon does that me and my roommate (who's actually playing through the game currently) joke about the most. "THE WEIRD SPANISH MIDGET IS SOLILOQUIZING, FUCKING SHOOT HIM. Seriousky, BITCH IS GONNA GROW TENTACLES AND RAEP YOU LATER, SHOOT HIM NOW."

I know this is par for the course for video games, but really that just speaks to the intelligence of most video game protagonists more than anything else.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-15-2008 3:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The thing about RE4 most people don't get, is it's bad dudes with the presidents daughter instead of the actual commander in chief

edit: The other dude being the chopper pilot, who needs his own spinoff game

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2008 3:21 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
The thing about RE4 most people don't get, is it's bad dudes with the presidents daughter instead of the actual commander in chief

+

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-15-2008 5:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So Leon's not quite a bad dude?
09-15-2008 6:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Leon's an awesome dude

09-15-2008 6:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Works for me.

Hey, now you can get Wii RE4 and gangster costume!
09-15-2008 7:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
Leon's an awesome dude

eh kills Spaniards and doesn't afraid of anything

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2008 7:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But it's set in notSpaibn in notEurope. You know what I mean.
09-15-2008 9:09 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is Tdottle in notSpaibn?

Driver - I'm a Warrior

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...