What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you could rule teh werld» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you could rule teh werld
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-06-2003 5:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, this is just a question topic dealy... Try not to think too hard, don't think of consequences and rational thought. Laughing Out Loud

If you were ruler of the world..would you use your power to kill some people off? If not, say why not. If so, tell us who it would be.

I would, but only people that have fucked me up, or messed with my family, or best friend. So that's a good chunk of people. And I'd also kill off Adam Sandler and that Elliott guy on the radio because I can't stand them. :D And..I'd also try to put 18 years old and up lamers into some kind of educational facilities, and if they didn't pass, well..I'd make sure all companies knew they were inadequate. Laughing Out Loud

There's some more but..yeah, not gonna say them.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

09-06-2003 5:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kill the French.
09-06-2003 5:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMG WOW DID NAWT C TAT COMING

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

09-06-2003 5:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay then. LOL
09-06-2003 6:41 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Killing the French wouldn't be hard. They just surrender anyway.

/me runs off to make a white flag out of bed sheets as a gift to the French.
09-06-2003 6:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't see this topic being called "French bashing for in-the-closet small minded pinko meatheads" so..everyone quit with that bullshit before I start making topics about how much YOU suck. Laughing Out Loud

09-06-2003 7:56 AM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Despite my ideas of killing all humans, a few exempt, for being arrogant, I would simply slaughter america. Damn over-confident drowning in pride.
09-06-2003 2:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, we here in the US can't help the truth of our superiority, now can we kid? *Mumbles about adding killing spoiled brats such as yoursekf to the list*
09-06-2003 3:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well..I can see where Sempti is coming from, but perhaps he should've just said 'american government' or 'all the arrogant bastards' there or something. Laughing Out Loud Not the whole damn place, we're not ALL the same..

09-06-2003 3:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doesn't matter. Either way the child deals with me.
09-06-2003 3:28 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger Smith
*Mumbles about adding killing spoiled brats such as yoursekf to the list*

It's funny how I don't feel spoiled from my outlook on my life. And Kuja, pardon the somewhat rough description. the american government, would be more of what I was poorly emphasizing.
09-06-2003 3:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why do I believe that smells like ass covering? Oh wait, because it IS. Why am I not surprised? Might want to know that not feeling spoiled tends to prove that you are.
09-06-2003 3:37 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger Smith
Why do I believe that smells like ass covering? Oh wait, because it IS. Why am I not surprised? Might want to know that not feeling spoiled tends to prove that you are.

Firstly, it's not ass-covering. Despite the fact that you have that impression, it does not mean that it is true. As for the second statement, I tend to exclude luxuries such as computer, houses, televisions, and such. If you want to see me as spoiled, then do so bearing knowledge of the fact that it isn't true. I'm happy with what I got, and I don't need another asshole coming in because you find yourself to be right above all other's opinions and statements.
09-06-2003 3:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You proved my second statement again. Unfortunately for you, psychology assumes that if one is not corrected or offered a clarification, they would not do so. Psychology is against you.
09-06-2003 3:43 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

psychology assumes that if one is not corrected or offered a clarification

When did I speak against that? I admit it when I'm incorrect. Alright, if you want to count all this shit I have; A home, a computer, and a family, then by those standards, yes. I am spoiled in that area, but that's not what I was refering to.
09-06-2003 3:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was in reference to covering your ass.
09-06-2003 3:47 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, why don't you two just shut up and argue over PM? You're ruining this thread.

If I could rule the world.. it'd be a lot more peaceful. I'd probably merge all the countries into one "World Nation" to stop prejudice crap, too. And make everybody learn to speak Latin, or English, or something, so the language barrier wouldn't be a problem.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-06-2003 3:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

/me KILLS Freeze for daring to mention the New World Order
09-06-2003 3:49 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pardon, I assumed by second statement you meant the 'Being Spoiled' deal. Just because I made a mistake, does NOT mean I'm covering my own ass.

EDIT: Freeze: I'd rather not argue with anyone at all.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by ¡Rush!: 09-06-2003 3:51 PM.

09-06-2003 3:50 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And would you look at that? That's just why I think it'd be a good idea.. :P

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you could rule teh werld