What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you could rule teh werld» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you could rule teh werld
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-06-2003 3:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's assuming it actually was a mistake... I DO have a record from Blaze of you spewing hate shit at SHF. Oh well....
09-06-2003 3:51 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pardon my double post, but ARGUE OVER PRIVATE MESSAGES. Sheesh.

Edit: Okay then, so it's not a double post. X posted before me, so, yeah..

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-06-2003 4:03 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

[on topic]
If I rule the world, I'd kill dem annoying facists. I would also restore several values around the world which have been taken away by humanity.
[/on topic]
09-06-2003 4:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmm.. Very worthy PUNK, very worthy.
09-06-2003 4:24 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Why kill people? Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to just torture them or send them to prison?

I'd do that with everyone who's every fucked with me or friend an' such, since I don't have a problem with anyone else.

...Wait, no, I'd feed Al Gore to some yaoi fangirls and lock them in a cell.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-06-2003 4:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, but Al created the internet!

"You are hearing me talk."

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

09-06-2003 5:02 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How many French does it take to defend a country?

None, its never been done.

:tongue: Die French.
09-06-2003 5:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You suck ass. You're just as bad as MHZ's name changing brother. :P

Hehe, I said I would start making topics about how ya'll suck..but I'll just make posts.

09-06-2003 5:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WAHHHH!
09-06-2003 5:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, I can't even start with how much you suck. It'd be too many words to fit in one post. :P

And Pyros..I don't know you but you still suck.

Now c'mon, can we not be political for this thread? And don't try to say your views aforementioned aren't part of some political deal that's occuring right now, I know they are. =P

09-06-2003 5:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just hate the French. IS THAT SO WRONG!?
09-06-2003 5:51 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you meant ALL inhabitants of France, then I would say so. Would you even hate the ones who happen to be pro-American?
09-06-2003 5:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Prove they exist. LOL
09-06-2003 6:05 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*http://www.google.com*

http://www.senatesim.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6605

Now you prove they DON'T exist. :P
09-06-2003 6:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Well hot damn.
09-06-2003 8:18 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm.... I'd probably off all major cult/religious leaders, ensuring me a place in hell, LOL! Bye-bye Pope Same-Name-As-The-Last-Guy IV.. :P. Terrorists would be gone... hell, all extremists. I'd make up a whole new language and make everyone learn it... I'd force all scientists besides mathematicians to research new energy sources, and a cheap but extremely effects new food source...

Why? Religions suck, :P

Extremists suck.

People who spend years researching new skin lotions suck.

People who spend their lives studying space instead of something more productive suck.

Chicks suck, and so do some guys....

09-07-2003 2:04 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..that board PUNK linked to scared the fuck outta me. Laughing Out Loud

Well Ed, I know alot of people who would be dead from your solution there..heehee.

09-07-2003 10:02 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Why research new forms of power? Nuclear power is damn cheap, as far as I know.

Or you could just have everyone buy their own generator.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-07-2003 1:16 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kuja
..that board PUNK linked to scared the fuck outta me. Laughing Out Loud

Well Ed, I know alot of people who would be dead from your solution there..heehee.

Heh... killing off a lot of people also helps the environment, it controls overpopulation, :P.

Oh, and new forms of energy because Nuclear and shit is harmful, and can eb dangerous, and everything ele is damn cheap. Plus, if you're in control of the new energy technology, you'd REALLY have some leverage, :P

09-07-2003 1:19 PMMitsukai is offline Homepage of Mitsukai Search for Posts by Mitsukai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

French what is wrong with them... wait... don't tell what is wrong with them, the list would be to long.

Slaughter
Teh Americana's
Teh French
Teh East
Teh whole damn world, exept for those nice dutch people.

Neh wouldn't kill anyone that doesn't oppose me. People may live life in peace for as long as they do as I tell 'm to.

So there you have it,
America dies since I demand full control of earth.
Only a few French remain for I demand them to learn some manners.
The East lives on since they know how to obey commands from there absolute ruler.
etc etc.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Mitsukai: 09-07-2003 1:19 PM.

Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you could rule teh werld