What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you could rule teh werld» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you could rule teh werld
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-07-2003 1:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alrighty then, I'm moving to Norway, LOL!

09-07-2003 1:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm..and here I thought I'd hear some funny responses, like wanting to kill pop music and Britney Spears.. But noooooo..

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

09-07-2003 1:35 PMMitsukai is offline Homepage of Mitsukai Search for Posts by Mitsukai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Meh your right I forgot,

"Music" like Rap is prohabited. You may not even call it music!

09-07-2003 1:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You want a funny answer? Not sure I have one, but I'd make it a law that only Virgins could be prostitutes, and that I could be the only pimp, :P.

I'd also ban lame-ass video games like Super Alfred Chicken.

I'd abolish broken links, and make all web-hosting free....

And everyone would have to bathe in applesauce, or honey, or jello, depending on your hotness, and/or age.

And for the hell of it, I'd off the Gayest member in each of the boy bands, but before I do so I'd have a 5 year debate on which one is actually more Gay than the others, :P!

02-27-2011 6:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
I don't see this topic being called "French bashing for in-the-closet small minded pinko meatheads"

IT'S FUNNY. BECAUSE THAT GUY ACTUALLY WAS A CLOSET-CASE AND GOT OFF ON PRETENDING TO BE A DAME.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-27-2011 6:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hoover?
02-27-2011 7:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no u

02-28-2011 4:09 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
If you were ruler of the world..would you use your power to kill some people off? If not, say why not. If so, tell us who it would be.

I'd try to find that old Dateline/48 Hours/Snapped/Dominic Dunne/whatever episode where the chick totally had her husband killed, and was convicted, but then released on a technicality. Then, after I figured out who she was, I'd have her killed...or at least have her ass thrown back in jail. They only let her out because she was some good-looking blonde chick with kids and money. You know it.
02-28-2011 4:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She sucked the right dick/ bribed people

03-01-2011 3:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd definitely off Robert Durst, on a related note.
03-01-2011 7:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had to look this up, yeah I can see the reasoning.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-01-2011 7:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
You want a funny answer? Not sure I have one, but I'd make it a law that only Virgins could be prostitutes, and that I could be the only pimp, :P.

I'd also ban lame-ass video games like Super Alfred Chicken.

I'd abolish broken links, and make all web-hosting free....

And everyone would have to bathe in applesauce, or honey, or jello, depending on your hotness, and/or age.

And for the hell of it, I'd off the Gayest member in each of the boy bands, but before I do so I'd have a 5 year debate on which one is actually more Gay than the others, :P!

And ed just made a real good case for why he should be killed

Quote by Alizarin:

03-01-2011 7:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:

What the fuck does that even mean. Why would anyone desire this.
03-01-2011 8:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"I want to bang a whole slew of virgins" is often a prelude to strapping on an explosive vest, maybe he met a clydesdale and converted his religion again

While we're at it, what the hell is "super alfred chicken"

Quote by Alizarin:

03-01-2011 9:56 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YouTubing it, just seems to be some old Mario wannabe on the SNES, except you play as a bird.
03-01-2011 10:49 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would kill Bobby Kotick, the jerk.
03-02-2011 4:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, Kotick is smug and scummy as fuck, but he hasn't killed anyone.

I think.
07-23-2012 10:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Attention Whore:
Killing the French wouldn't be hard. They just surrender anyway.

/me runs off to make a white flag out of bed sheets as a gift to the French.

England had this idea a couple of times.

Prohint: It never totally panned out. And trust me you can only wish to be 1/1000th the world power they once were.

Also lol I only remembered the first and last parts of this dudes custom title, not the weird pederast stuff.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2012 1:38 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Humanity. Give the planet a chance to evolve a better species.

07-26-2012 3:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They'd just end up like us, because clearly we're the best suited to arise to the pinnacle.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you could rule teh werld