What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reality Dose #2
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2003 2:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh? Oh no, I'd retake my role as Chaos Knight of the HZD.
09-14-2003 2:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off How scary and two years ago. Laughing Out Loud Maybe I'd get FF to help out with that, too. Wink

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

09-14-2003 2:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just no cybering on the PMs, either of you. LOL
09-14-2003 2:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hopefully not.. O_o Unless I get paid or something.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

09-14-2003 2:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is SO wrong.
09-14-2003 3:06 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh please. Just 'cause yer the only one who doesn't share their sick mind doesn't mean you can say that about everything.

Hell, I was expecting worse from Holleh's last post. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-14-2003 3:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Come again Mav? Do make more sense.
09-14-2003 3:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why? If I succeeded in confusing you, all the better.

And answer my damn AIM IM. >O

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-14-2003 3:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, that. She was actually PM cyber RAEPd by FF. Go fig.
09-14-2003 3:29 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I heard about that....

...Wait, how can you be cyber RAEPd?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-14-2003 3:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think PHPBB1 lets you block PMs.
09-14-2003 3:47 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To Nova's first post:

It's not ALWAYS about XP. You guys have done the same shit to me, especially Blaze.

And it's quality, no quantity, that counts, :P.

But now I would like to say something that should've been said a long time ago.

Fuck YOU! Fuck you ALL!

Fuck Nova, Fuck Blaze, Fuck XP, Fuck everyone who feels the need to constantly rip on other people or tries to put themselves higher than everyone else on their fantasy hierarchy. 'Cause you know what? You're ALL ASSHOLES! Maybe not all the time, but you do the exact same fucking shit you always complain about the other person doing. Frankly, I'm tired of it. One you bitches, the other moans, and then you all fucking point fingers and laugh. In my most honest and sincere opinion, you're ALL full of shit and need to GET OVER whatever IT is that you egotistical, hypocritical FUCKTARDS are so stuck on.

RAAAWRGH! You guys want a fucking reality check? Why don't you spend some time with me, I'll give each and every one of you a fucking smack across the face.

Bah, I'd lock this topic, but not sure who it'd "piss off". Though I'm sure I've already made someone angry by the time I post this. But you know what, I don't care. You can all be nice guys, and be rather cool, but you get your damend testosterone pumping and I can't fucking stand you.

And if any one of you three(or anyone else who WANTS to count themself as one of these people) wants to argue with what I've just said, you're worse off than I thought.

Now, sorry for making this topic a little more heated and serious, but sometimes I just get pissed, and I need to vent. Damn...

09-14-2003 3:50 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aw... Wook at wittle Ed. He's so angwy.

Seriousky though. Amen.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-14-2003 3:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm insulted. I hardly rip on other people as much, and public record proves both of them have done far worse than I.
09-14-2003 3:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, boo hoo. You may not outright do it, but how many times have you assumed your "Better than you" persona? Huh? I'm not going to get into the degrees and how bad people do it, you all have your faults. Stop pointing out everyone elses and start tryin to repair your own, all of you. I'm not discluded from this, either.

09-14-2003 3:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Would point out the fact that a good percent of the time I pull it to piss them or other assorted idiots off, and another chunk of the time as an inside joke*

And it works. I drove off one of Hollow's main annoyances on Doc Cossack's board. LOL
09-14-2003 3:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Go go Ed, go.

..err, I mean that I agree with you to a point. o.o

09-14-2003 3:58 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Meh. It's still an excuse. And hey, if you get hurt or pissed off about what I said, it's not my fault. It's about how you interpret and handle what I said.

See, what I'm feeling now is like I have to say that I'm wrong or try to take sides, and I don't want to do that, OK? What I said might have been a little heated at the time, but it doesn't mean there's no truth in it. You even admitted yourself that sometimes you just do things to piss them off, so you can't really argue with what I said.

09-14-2003 4:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Of course not, it is for the most part true;. However, to a point my motives tend to justify what I do. In the cases I pull it to piss people off, they've usually asked for it in some form.
09-14-2003 4:02 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And that makes it ok? Right. Tsk... Each time you go about and "give them what they asked for" you just allow the cycle to continue. Frankly, you have the power to stop all this, yet you don't. So, what's your excuse there?

Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2