What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reality Dose #2
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2003 4:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, i'm not making one. However, I have my reasons. You know this to be true. Whether they are good and noble or for personal revenge, I have my reasons.
09-14-2003 4:24 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
To Nova's first post:

It's not ALWAYS about XP. You guys have done the same shit to me, especially Blaze.

And it's quality, no quantity, that counts, :P.

But now I would like to say something that should've been said a long time ago.

Fuck YOU! Fuck you ALL!

Fuck Nova, Fuck Blaze, Fuck XP, Fuck everyone who feels the need to constantly rip on other people or tries to put themselves higher than everyone else on their fantasy hierarchy. 'Cause you know what? You're ALL ASSHOLES! Maybe not all the time, but you do the exact same fucking shit you always complain about the other person doing. Frankly, I'm tired of it. One you bitches, the other moans, and then you all fucking point fingers and laugh. In my most honest and sincere opinion, you're ALL full of shit and need to GET OVER whatever IT is that you egotistical, hypocritical FUCKTARDS are so stuck on.

RAAAWRGH! You guys want a fucking reality check? Why don't you spend some time with me, I'll give each and every one of you a fucking smack across the face.

Bah, I'd lock this topic, but not sure who it'd "piss off". Though I'm sure I've already made someone angry by the time I post this. But you know what, I don't care. You can all be nice guys, and be rather cool, but you get your damend testosterone pumping and I can't fucking stand you.

And if any one of you three(or anyone else who WANTS to count themself as one of these people) wants to argue with what I've just said, you're worse off than I thought.

Now, sorry for making this topic a little more heated and serious, but sometimes I just get pissed, and I need to vent. Damn...

HOLY cow, Ed. I've been wanting to say this for THE longest time. A WINNER IS YOU.

Seriousky, I think Nova and X can both be really cool in a good mood, but I fully agree with that. Well said, Ed.. well said.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 4:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The only insult I find in this is that I can be directly equaled to them. That is just a crock of shit to me. As stated, comparision of the records make it fairly ridiculous to do so.
09-14-2003 4:28 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right, you both have VERY different flaws. Me and Ed aren't saying the both of you are alike.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 4:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant comparision of the general crime records. I am guilty of FAR, FAR less overall bad crap than they are, and I say that with confidence that the facts agree.
09-14-2003 4:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, and for the record, why don't I make a list? You can add to it if you like. Mostly really bad things.

X

My probable first evil thing was the MMLCO Cyber Spam Fest.

I put the nuke to the first DS RP board out of rage of the personal attacks against me there. Admitted to it and took the blame, but was readmined anyway.

Possibly my stubbrness on the Religion Forum back on DS2.

My role in KOing said forum on ES.

My halfnuke of ES after thinking Nova axed DS3, turned it I only recieved a page error and thought he actually did it, I admitted to this.

Nova & Blaze

Crap at MMO

(Joke) Admining Trev and being a bitch about it.

Nuking DS2 over the Religion Forum.

Taking over SR as ES.

Nuking SR over Trev getting angry at the April Fools joke.

Both of them framing me over the DS/ES dual nuke EVEN THOUGH Nova secretly told Rodrigo i could not have done it, he changed the FTP pass and there was no MySQL damage short of what i admitted. Elblai later admitted to this one, I never got an apology.

Nova agreeing with me and Rod to give Freeze DS3, but then taking it anyway. Nice way to break promises.

Halfnuke of DS I think 3 or 4 over me deadmining Blaze for abusing postcounts. I was somehow blamed.

Nuke of DS3, I was blamed for the corruption error (That could've been fixed by a simple Repair command, ow.).

The entire Admins in Black deal.

Can't remember much more. Anyone have any suggestions?
09-14-2003 4:48 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Keeping on the arguments, continuing these grudges, and posting topis like this to get a rise out of them is just as bad to me as when they name call. They all annoy me, and doubtlessly others. They're all useless and just create a bad atmosphere, and frankly, I don't care for any of it. We need to all just chill, and not argue every damned thing.

That list is just another example of how you're trying to make yourself appear better than them. So you may have them beat in one category, you're far from perfect. (BTW, if Nova kills someone, and you kill someone, yet you admit you killed someone, it doesn't make that person any less dead, does it?)

DAAAMN! Just, stop for a second. You're attempting to justify your actions, whether admitting to them or what. I honestly don't care. I'm tired of all of it. Like I said, you have the power to end it, so why don't you?

Jesus, this isn't a personal attack against your entire figure, it's just something that needed to be said, OK? So you think one part of the dang thing doesn't apply to you, it doesn't mean it all doesn't apply to you. Bah.

09-14-2003 4:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bullshit. I have the right to defend myself against what I see is a direct equality statement, which in my humble opinion is bulshit with a capital B. And you know what? I actually asked someone if they thought I should post this very topic!
09-14-2003 4:51 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, and I think it's sad that you even posted that list. I mean, for one, you'd have had to think of those things or even care to remember them, it's all in the past. You've obviously got somthign against Nova and Blaze, so why don't you just stop beating around the bush with topics like this and just talk to them. Tell them what's going on, why you don't liek what's happening, etc. If they don't listen, then at least your tried. If they don't want to wor past this, it's their problem. But the least you can do is try to be the better man and get this stuff over with.

And damnit, this post again seems to revolve around just you, when that's not why I originally posted. Argh....

09-14-2003 4:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..YOU THINK I HAVEN"T TRIED OVER THE PAST!? Are you crazy? I have tried, and Malachai has tried, and Rodrigo has tried, all ended is what can be called DISMAL FAILURE. It always came back with insults, and I can call Hollow as witness to that.

In one case Nova even lied to Malachai that he was going to resolve an earlier argument, and you know what he did? He posted saying that 'even though it was all X's fault' blah blah blah, while in previous posts I admitted to bearing some blame.
09-14-2003 4:54 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
Bullshit. I have the right to defend myself against what I see is a direct equality statement, which in my humble opinion is bulshit with a capital B. And you know what? I actually asked someone if they thought I should post this very topic!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

You're taking WAY too much of this literally and not in the sense that I mean it.

Damn, you really want me to just list off all the flaws I see in you, one by one, then all the flaws I see in Nova, and then Blaze, and then compare them?

09-14-2003 4:55 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
..YOU THINK I HAVEN"T TRIED OVER THE PAST!? Are you crazy? I have tried, and Malachai has tried, and rodrigo has tried, all ended is what can be called DISMAL FAILURE. It always came back with insults, and I can call Hollow as witness to that.

In one case Nova even lied to Malachai that he was going to resolve an earlier argument, and you know what he did? He posted saying that 'even though it was all X's fault' blah blah blah, while in previous posts I admitted to bearing some blame.

Good for you, there you go. You tried, others tried. If it's such an obvious failure, then get over it. Maybe it is Nova's fault. Though he may not see it, he's missing out on something, let him. Geez...

09-14-2003 4:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's awfully difficult to let abuse keep occuring if you and some friends are main targets...
09-14-2003 5:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Keeping on the arguments, continuing these grudges, and posting topis like this to get a rise out of them is just as bad to me as when they name call.

^ You have to admit that sometimes these topics aren't so bad. For others get to see how folks act without their buddies around and etcetera and etcetera. And others get to rant freely in public, if you don't like it don't come to the topic, really.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-14-2003 5:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They add some spice to forum life at least.
09-14-2003 5:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, but you know what? Sometime these topics can change people's attitudes for awhile, making them overall difficult to deal with. And it's still a pain in the ass. You make a good point though, but when owners of the boards make people feel like they have to do something or they won't be liked, or they might get made fun of in return, it can be hard. XP may no do this to the extent that I think Nova does, but still. It'd be nice if we could all just be friends.

09-14-2003 5:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll answer after I take a shower.
09-14-2003 5:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
It's awfully difficult to let abuse keep occuring if you and some friends are main targets...

X has a point. But I suppose we could just leave the said place where the abuse occurs. Then again, there's also those 'exclusive' friends that only go there, yet don't get insulted, so they don't see a reason to leave.

Disappointing.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-14-2003 5:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need to talk to Maji about making more buttons. OFF TO SHOWER.
09-14-2003 5:09 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigh, I don't know what more to say, I'm also talkeded out.

I think I'm an idealist, >_<. Oh well, this is just another day in our wonderful Soap Opera called Virtual Days of our Lives. Oh well.

BTW, don't get me wrong, XP. I do go here more often than DS, and I do like you better, :P. And I'm not a people person at all, so that is saying something.

Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2