What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reality Dose #2
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2003 5:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ed, I don't see anywhere where X 'forces' us to make fun of someone in order to be liked by him or members of this board. If people feel that way, I'm sorry about that, but that's not X's intention I'm sure..

There was the time that he tried to get everyone against me seemingly, but you could either get on the bandwagon, or not. He may not have liked it if you disagreed, but he didn't force you to hate me either.

As for Noba..he does do that alot, it all started with MMLCO. Slash was our first insult target. It was 'cool' to hate Slash, 'cool' to insult him. So alot of people did it to 'fit in'. It still happens now, with the insulting of UZO and Goken and Hyper and whoever else.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

09-14-2003 5:13 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowZero
Ed, I don't see anywhere where X 'forces' us to make fun of someone in order to be liked by him or members of this board. If people feel that way, I'm sorry about that, but that's not X's intention I'm sure..

There was the time that he tried to get everyone against me seemingly, but you could either get on the bandwagon, or not. He may not have liked it if you disagreed, but he didn't force you to hate me either.

As for Noba..he does do that alot, it all started with MMLCO. Slash was our first insult target. It was 'cool' to hate Slash, 'cool' to insult him. So alot of people did it to 'fit in'. It still happens now, with the insulting of UZO and Goken and Hyper and whoever else.

That's why I said you don't see that with XP.

"XP may no do this to the extent that I think Nova does"

Sometimes I do feel slightly pressured by XP though, but hardly in the way that I find uncomfortable at DS(and thus distance myself from it).

09-14-2003 5:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, okay..you said may not though, so I was just clarifying that I've never seen it. =)

09-14-2003 5:18 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, :P. It's not something that happens all the time, either. I've felt really pressured only a few times, and then it wasn't on anything too important, so, yeah. I find it easier to have an opinion of my own around X, 'cause I know I won't be ridiculed >_<

09-14-2003 5:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
And you know what? I actually asked someone if they thought I should post this very topic!

Dunno why he keeps bringing that up, but I was the one that told him to post this topic. What can I say, I thought it'd be good for him to hear the ol '#DS is full of morons'.. Laughing Out Loud Sorry.

09-14-2003 5:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
I find it easier to have an opinion of my own around X, 'cause I know I won't be ridiculed >_<

I hope I'm the same. Except with like, fangirls..I usually hate them all and get offended if someone says they're peaches and cream. Laughing Out Loud But eh, I don't force people to dislike Reeve or someone like him, they do a good enough job themselves.

09-14-2003 5:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh trust me Hollow, i still regret what I've done against you and will likely keep doing so.
09-14-2003 6:02 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....bah. You're kinda focusing on the wrong thing here I think, but what do I know. *shrug*

I'd say more but it'd be completely ignorant opposed to mildly ignorant, so yeah. Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-14-2003 6:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay.
09-14-2003 6:33 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Just because I usually disagree with you and am on the opposing side doesn't mean I always am going to be.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-14-2003 6:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll ask the Magic 8 Ball to judge on that. Wink
09-14-2003 6:44 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Go ahead. What you choose to believe really doesn't matter to me. Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-14-2003 6:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I only know about the Magic 8 Squall!

09-15-2003 3:46 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man! I hate how this place is too much envolving around DeltaCRAPVILLE. I wish I'd know how to keep this place alive and spicy without having to look into other's yards... :sweatdrop2:
09-15-2003 6:06 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
I find it easier to have an opinion of my own around X, 'cause I know I won't be ridiculed >_<

...Unless you're french or a lib. Even then it's not to the extent Blaze and NOva do it.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-15-2003 6:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

While you have the freedom here to express your opinion, I hold the freedom to give you a tongue-lashing for it. LOL
09-15-2003 6:17 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are fish liberals?

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-15-2003 6:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, fish are entirely conservative, seeing as they have no desire to overthrow the secret fish government and generally undermine fish society.
09-15-2003 7:38 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, but what about the hidden city of Fishtopia in the Baltic Sea? Bet you forgot about them! They're liberal fish, through and through..

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-15-2003 7:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And noticeably have subpar ratings in everything except civil rights.. Jesus man, they like breathing toxic waste through the gills and it's legal there!
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2