What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reality Dose #2
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-24-2009 6:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd have to hide them real well yeah.
05-20-2015 6:49 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Are fish liberals?

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
No, fish are entirely conservative, seeing as they have no desire to overthrow the secret fish government and generally undermine fish society.

Quote by Freeze:
Ah, but what about the hidden city of Fishtopia in the Baltic Sea? Bet you forgot about them! They're liberal fish, through and through..

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
And noticeably have subpar ratings in everything except civil rights.. Jesus man, they like breathing toxic waste through the gills and it's legal there!

I love this

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

05-20-2015 12:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahaha.
06-21-2015 11:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
(Makes TDotOL look like X's wang, which is pretty fuckin' small)

Does anyone know Nova's email, I have to tell him something

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

06-21-2015 1:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh Lawd
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Reality Dose #2