What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2003 11:06 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah...I fell to the grips of the journal-ish area. And since this is the first post, I'll speak of anything moderately interesting over the past week and stuff. :D

SUPER UNFANTASTIC ENTRY NUMERIO UNO THINGIE! 9/13/03

As with everyone.....everywhere, I had to start school earlier last month. So better skip that bitchin' and moaning. Although I did have a bit of an accident, only someone of my calibur of stupidity being capable of.

To sum it up, I have been attending the wrong class since the begining of the year. Strangely, the only difference, 'sides being in the completely wrong room, was that it was the AP class. Oi. I actually liked the class, so I got officially switched on Friday. Damn, I'm a moron.

Uhmmm, nextly I just moved into a new house. Yays. My rooms painted silver and it's purdy. Damn, I was sick of sharing a room with my jock younger brother,into 70's music, slob-type person. So silverish and mine, make Omar happy.

I should getting back to Mav's, Ed's and whoever elses requests, weekends being a precious time to sleep in 'till 3.

Damnit......life.....so boring.....nothing coming to mind......So I guess that's all fer now, unless people actually post in this.

And why is my rating so low, who hates meh?

09-13-2003 11:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I did something like that in high school... I attended the wrong art class for weeks. Laughing Out Loud Hey, there's alot of classes in high school...gets confusing.

You're lucky to have a silver room.. And I don't think I ever rated you, so... *points at them* Their fault. >.>

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

09-13-2003 11:15 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AP US History is kinda a pain but I like the teacher. When I was getting the papers signed, the teach I was supposed to have was turning red from laughing so hard.

Curse "them"!

::kicks "them"::

09-14-2003 9:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nice coincidence, I'm taking AP US History this year too.
09-14-2003 9:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..what's the AP stand for?

09-14-2003 9:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Advanced Placement. Basically means College Level.
09-14-2003 9:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never got more than Government class.. Laughing Out Loud Stupid shitty history teachers.. The one in 7th grade was always doing another job at the time, I never did any work (I drew on the chalkboard) and he just let me pass with a C. And the 8th grade one wasn't so bad, but he wasn't strict enough and could never shut the class up.. The teacher before that was a chick, we made her cry and quit her job.. Laughing My Ass Off

And the worst part..my Government teacher was like, against me for stating my dislike of Clinton. Saying I was 'brainwashed' by my parents.. Jesus. Roll Eyes

09-14-2003 9:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most government and history teachers have a liberal bias. I'm not saying this due to me being Republican, but because it is statistically true. They are very few Republican teachers.
09-14-2003 9:50 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's because teaching is a very poor job (payment wise), and the stereotypical republican is some rich dude somewherez.

DOn't take this seriousky, for god's sake, X.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-14-2003 9:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not going to, BUT, you might want to know that when it comes to being rich, it's been said that the Democrats are 'the party of the rich'. Go figure.
09-14-2003 10:51 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Liberals are better. Booyah.

So, Omar, how far re you exactly on the CE sprite?

And don't worry, I've gone to the wrong class, too. At my old school they'd switch the schedule of the first 3 classes every week or two, so one time I was in a class for two periods beause I went to the wrong one first >_< D'Oh.

09-14-2003 11:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually X, I think she was just pro-Clinton because she was a 'minority'. Didn't Clinton promise minorities a ton of shit?

That reminds me... I skipped school the day of the Million Man March. Laughing Out Loud

09-14-2003 11:02 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
You wish. Heh.

My wish is my command. It is so.

HAHA!

09-14-2003 11:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, you silly sexay Ed.

09-14-2003 11:39 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ooo.. AP History. I plan to take that class when I get the chance. (Fan of history and all.. my dad's also a history professor at Yale. Guess I got it from him.)

And oh.. CLINTON SUCKED.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 2:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Agreed with Freeze. >.>

..we're spamming Maji's journal. Sorry Maji.

09-14-2003 2:33 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whe! People actually posted into my journal, although now it's political discussion. And just for the record, I'm a crazy yahoo Republican. and X is right about most History teacjers being liberal.
And as far as I am with CE, I got a few basic things made, I'll post them here.
But has anyone been to the wrong class for four weeks, never notice their name not being called out and recievinged phone calls daily about being absent from a class?

Ultra Varietry Random Thinking Typeing! Entry thingie 2

Been digging through my old stuff, managed to find my old stash of Venom trading cards. Whe! For some reason there was a Carnage card thrown in there, but that's fine by me.

Some friends of mine are going over to my house today. They are damn insane but thats why we're friends, heh.....although I need more mentally stable people to be around. Maybe consulting my Magic 8-Ball will give me guidance, heh.

09-14-2003 2:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What's the image?
09-14-2003 2:38 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mr. Ed (HORSE!) requested a sheet of Creation Edge, as one of the two characters he submited to my comic.

09-14-2003 2:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Horse?
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar