What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2003 2:41 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mr. Ed the talking horse...from that old TV show.

09-14-2003 2:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A horse is a horse, of course of course.

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-14-2003 2:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
And just for the record, I'm a crazy yahoo Republican.

No wonder you're the most hated person on the board, dude. Laughing Out Loud

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-14-2003 2:47 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*bitchfrags X repeatedly*

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-14-2003 2:54 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

::smokes a pipe, with an inquisitive look::
Perhaps Holly.

09-14-2003 2:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*11 HERBS AND SPICES dodges bitchfrag and UBERBITCHFRAGS Mav x1000*
09-14-2003 3:10 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You bastard. You can't rip off the Bitchfrag. That's MY trademark move.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-14-2003 3:13 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Theres something very wrong about "bitchfag"-ing each other.....

09-14-2003 3:16 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BitchFRAG. BitchFRAG. You know, Frag as in from Quake and UT?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-14-2003 3:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used the UBERBITCHFRAG. Your puny bitchfrag is nothing compared to the UBERBITCHFRAG.
09-14-2003 3:23 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, my indecent mind got in my way again. ::stabs self::

09-14-2003 3:36 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*whinnies*

Wiiiiilburrrrr.

>_>

09-14-2003 4:05 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*smacks Ed*

BAD WHORSE

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Mav: 09-14-2003 4:05 PM.

09-14-2003 4:27 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey look, I can spam too.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 4:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

>.> Bad Freeze.

09-14-2003 4:33 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, I'm bad and you know it. :badass:

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 5:01 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...OH! That's a cigerette in that smilies mout. I always thought it had a lip turned down or was getting uppercutted in the jaw...

o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-14-2003 5:05 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick
*smacks Ed*

BAD WHORSE

Don't you know it?

Psst... *whispers to Hollow* He's my best client.

09-14-2003 5:07 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...How am I a client when I'm a pimp? o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-14-2003 5:11 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, you see, I change shape, so I can be a pimp and a whore. And as you well know, pimps need lovin', too.

Pages (11): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar