What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2003 5:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay...disturbing. Laughing Out Loud Ed is mine, Mavvy. Rarr. >(

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

09-14-2003 5:14 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL!

*changes into a sex-machine*

[voice=robotic]Please insert quarter for lovin'[/voice]

09-14-2003 5:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ooo..sex machine. *inserts quarter* I'm waitin for a bumpy ride.

09-14-2003 5:45 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hehehe

100 reps per minute, optional vibration intensities, different forms of ribbings and extra goodies. Optional appendages, hehe!

[voice=robotic]Please enter desired specifications.[/voice]

09-14-2003 5:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..You bastard, you're ripping me off. If you sprout tentacles...
09-14-2003 5:50 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

>_>

They're not tentacles. They're optional appendages. Ap-pend-ages. Say it with me....

09-14-2003 5:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

/me draws gun
09-14-2003 5:52 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ummm...

*puts Hollow in the line of fire*

You wouldn't dare.

*sprouts two "appendages" and grabs the gun*

09-14-2003 5:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You sneaking bastard.

*Lobs flashbang, grabs Hollow, runs*
09-14-2003 5:57 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HEY! SHE GAVE ME HER QUARTER! I HAVE to do my job!

*extends an appendage and trips X, gabbing Holly and pulling her back, then shape-shifting completely around her*

Hehe, try to get her now.

[Meanwhile, inside Ed]

*keyboard drops down*

Enter in your desires, I shall make them happen, hehe.

09-14-2003 5:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But i have strawberries. YOU CANNOT RESIST THE STRAWBERRIES.
09-14-2003 6:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You... bastard. That's it, I'm pulling out the big guns.

09-14-2003 6:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a bigger version of that Zechs pic you know.
09-14-2003 6:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yahoo's Aabaco Small Business: Websites, Ecommerce, Email & Local Listings

C&P!

09-14-2003 6:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So it is.
09-14-2003 6:09 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plus, I posted the kitties for her to maim afterwards.

BTW, who ordered the Mango Tit?

09-14-2003 6:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...god, that Zechs picture always makes me curse the day I wasn't born as Noin in Gundam Wing.. *sigh* Laughing Out Loud

Hmmm..many appendages.. I think I'm gonna have to take the Ultra Ribbed Double Penetration Alcohol Induced Special.

09-14-2003 6:19 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As you wish.

*activates*

[The following image contains... images not suitable for anyone. As such, they've been replaced with the following]

"Yes... I'm bored. Sue me.

<('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<)
<( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<)
<('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<)
<( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<)
<('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<) <('.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.')> (>'.'<)

Later,

~Alex

Ba badada badada ba da da da DA DA DA DA DA... DA!!!"

09-14-2003 6:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Disturbing.
09-14-2003 6:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, I need a bubblegum cigarette to pretendsmoke.

Pages (11): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar