What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2003 11:39 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ooo.. AP History. I plan to take that class when I get the chance. (Fan of history and all.. my dad's also a history professor at Yale. Guess I got it from him.)

And oh.. CLINTON SUCKED.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 4:27 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey look, I can spam too.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-14-2003 4:33 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, I'm bad and you know it. :badass:

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-15-2003 3:22 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm spamming again.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-15-2003 6:04 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fish.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-15-2003 6:15 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Phish.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-15-2003 7:24 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fish?

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » The Not-So-Magical Life of Omar