What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Elitist Central» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elitist Central
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-23-2003 2:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Makes puking motion*

And he has the guts to say I'm an elitist? And WTF was he talking about? Freeze never gave me any passwords that I remember...
09-23-2003 3:39 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
<FreezeMan> Eh, I never approved of the "Do it my way, no questions" act.
<Ninja_Cow> That's why you suck at running a forum.
<Ninja_Cow> You want your users to have fun, not question authority.
<FreezeMan> Riiight, and that's why I ran the first forum that didn't get nuked on AwAnime.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Freezeman is the most sane person in the DS community. *runs from X*

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Hypershell: 09-23-2003 3:45 PM.

09-23-2003 3:48 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, uh, I don't remember giving him a password either.. and I dunno what he's talking about when he said he saved AT. Because he locked X out? I realize now it's because he was questioning authority, which he has EVERY RIGHT TO DO. That is the one attitude I CANNOT stand from higher ups. "Don't question me, blah blah blah, YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW!" It makes them sound like freakin' 5 year olds. It also reminds me of other people's parents that annoy me. 'Least my parents accept my questions, even if they answer.. well, really harshly. Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-23-2003 3:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freeze IS a great guy, and I'm surprised to see Nova being such an ass to him. Fuck, I question everything... XP knows how much I question what he says, and if I was a regular at DS I'd probably question Nova and them all the time(though I wouldn't get the answers like I get from XP)

Yeah, oh well.
*wishes he had the money for his own server and would make an awesome board with the coolest mods, evah!*

09-23-2003 11:33 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What on earth do you possibly hope to accomplish by posting all these topics where you don't agree/dislike the actions of DZ/Nova/Whatever the fuck he calls himself these days?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-23-2003 11:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nothing. I just like the rants that often appear. Plus, it's sorta difficult to get the gist of the ass he is anywhere but here.
09-24-2003 12:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohohohohoho..someone's been watching too much Fox News! Or Southpark. Don't question mah authoritah!

Seriousky though, I had no idea in order to be an admin at DS, you had to be an ass that hides everything from it's users ala Men In Black.

Forumer: Why'd that topic get deleted?
Admin: You didn't see nothin.
Forumer: Yes I did..I saw that topic, I was curious as to why it was deleted because--
Admin: I sed..you didn't see nothin. Question me again and I'll break your legs.

...right.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

09-24-2003 12:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually.. Remember the Admins in Black episode?
09-24-2003 1:28 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, this is why social control is important. If you want to try out something different that might change the atmosphere of the community, you'd better make sure the community agrees with it.

Nova and that Dash figure (I'm guessing he's Blaze) are obviously not the ones I could have sympathy for. They rather acted like authoritarian imbeciles. Not quite the right partners to do business with.

And X, are your #Deltastar related topics some sort of challenge for yourself to keep acting as less as possible like an asshole than they do? If you do, I wouldn't hope you would finally prove you're actually a hypocrite.
09-24-2003 1:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Come again? That last part seems out of place, please elaborate.
09-24-2003 2:21 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought you'd like to prove your personality to be better than theirs. So I'm curious if you're actually trying to not become as bad as they did.
09-24-2003 2:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bah, anyone with half a brain knows I have never been as bad as they even at my worst. The records of forum history prove it.
09-24-2003 3:51 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, well.. all these topics are kinda bad, too. But this one you posted only because I refused to, so it doesn't count.

That Voulnut guy isn't Blaze, he's a new friend of Nova's. But seriousky, every time I see that convo, I seethe with rage. Nova has become just like the very same person he strived to get away from two years ago: Slash. I don't think he realizes it, and if he has.. he's lost sight of himself. All his friends dislike DS or him now, and he calls them hardasses for not liking his penis/sex humor. He thinks they've changed into elitists, who are "too good for his jokes." Pfff. Yeah right. People can dislike Gay jokes if they want to. That doesn't make them elitist. The only person who's changed is him. The only real friend he has left now is Blaze. I'd like to think of him as a friend, but he keeps being an ass to me. I think he thinks he's being a "realist," and he sees me as lower than him in some ways just because I'm 14. Hell, he thinks I'm a little kid. Lemme tell you, folks, I don't like to brag, but my maturity level is above the average 14 year old when times call for it. So when a serious moment comes, please, take me as seriousky as someone your age. I wish Nova'd listen to this. Anyway.. the guy has changed so much, it feels like I've lost a friend. He used to be a great guy (to me) back when I first met him in the MMO chat, and now it seems like he's a different person. I mean, he acts nice to me and all when I enter the chat, but then stuff like that comes out of the blue. Hell, I though he was joking about that at first. First thing that ran through my head was "Haha, there goes Nova and his pranking again.." but lo and behold, I was wrong.

Excuse my ranting.. I just posted this as it came to mind, so.. yeah.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-24-2003 4:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're more mature than X and I, Freeze. Seriousky. Laughing Out Loud

Noba's still a friend of mine, I've got nothing against him, I just don't like some of his recent actions or don't agree with him on everything. Something must have happened in order to make him like this though, and I just wish I could get him in chat (WITHOUT Blaze and WITHOUT Yuna and WITHOUT AHZ and..well, X too probably) and just ask him if anything's wrong.

If nothing's wrong, then well, I'd ask him what influenced him to act like this then. I guess. o.o

09-24-2003 4:04 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not exactly sure of Nova's opinion of me, he's rarely online when I am anymore. I'm getting along better with Blaze now then i was a few weeks ago, though, which is a plus.

And I do treat you as someone my age, Freeze... then again, we're the same age. XD

And Freeze is the sanest DSer. Mainly 'cause he don't take no shit. Me, I just avoid confrontation.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Mav: 09-24-2003 4:04 PM.

09-24-2003 4:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO POSTING THE SAME TIME AS ME MAVVY GRRRRRRR I SHALL BAN

Wink

09-24-2003 4:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMG ONO I BNND! X>X

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-24-2003 4:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sporkmaster
All his friends dislike DS or him now, and he calls them hardasses for not liking his penis/sex humor. He thinks they've changed into elitists, who are "too good for his jokes." Pfff. Yeah right.

Actually, the penis jokes don't bother me. They're just old and stale, the shock value (if there was any) and the funniness died awhile ago. So they're just 'eh' to me, no big deal. o.o

What got me last time I was in there, was

<Dark_Seer> Penis.

that. I just wanted to say "Shut up about your Gay obsession with the male genitalia you fucking flaming fatass Faggot" but I knew I'd be banned and somehow Noba would be made to hate me or something, so I said nothing.

Only thing that Noba does jokewise that annoys me personally, are the political jokes. But that's just me. I'm not someone that thinks they're high and mighty because they watch Fox News and O'Reilly and Neil Cavuto. Laughing Out Loud

And sorry for posting so much in a row or whatever, I'm just posting as I see fit.

09-24-2003 4:29 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Blaze is worse on that subject. He has some power that can piss everyone off. Maybe he thinks it makes him look badass? *Shrug* The only person who actually thinks Blaze's "Burns" are cool is Nova.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-24-2003 4:29 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*has a group of female friends who are obsessed with saying 'penis', and they wonder why Mav doesn't like to say it*

Yes, they're idiots. -.-

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Elitist Central