What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Elitist Central» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elitist Central
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-24-2003 4:29 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DAMMIT MAV STOP POSTING AT THE SAME TIME AS OTHER PEOPLE!

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-24-2003 4:30 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sporkmaster
Yeah, Blaze is worse on that subject. He has some power that can piss everyone off. Maybe he thinks it makes him look badass? *Shrug* The only person who actually thinks Blaze's "Burns" are cool is Nova.

And me, occasionally. Depends on the subject of zeh 'Burn' (OMG BLZE BRNS PEPS), really.

EDIT: Yeah. I double posted. Big whoop. XD

EDEETDOSNUMEROS: Since this is my most recent post, might as well proclaim, FEAR MY GRAPHIC POWAH! *points to sig*

And yes, I know I have to work on shit for you, Freeze. DON'T KEEL ME! ;_;

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Mav: 09-24-2003 4:39 PM.

09-24-2003 4:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sporkmaster
Yeah, Blaze is worse on that subject. He has some power that can piss everyone off. Maybe he thinks it makes him look badass? *Shrug* The only person who actually thinks Blaze's "Burns" are cool is Nova.

Well hey..Blaze has been proven in the past to abuse power, so yeah, it's perfectly logical to give him power now. Laughing Out Loud It's like if Doc said "Hey Keiji, I know you were pulling my strings and that was just you behind those Yumi and Himeko posts, but hey..I'm going to give all '3' of you *snicker* mod jobs again just because I thought Yumi's orange text was hot."

And Blaze thinks everything he does is badass. Well, it seems so. He probably thinks everyone hating him is badass.. I dunno though, drawings can look badass to me, but I've never considered anyone badass over the internet. Besides, we're all nerds, how can we be badass? Laughing Out Loud

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-24-2003 5:15 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can be badass if I've gotten more girls than friends who've never used a computer in their life. XD

EDIT: More badassness: Pie.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Mav: 09-24-2003 5:18 PM.

09-24-2003 5:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's not a badass, Mavvy..that's called being a slut! Laughing Out Loud

And yes, pie is pretty badass..

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-24-2003 5:21 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How am I slut? I don't get payed.

....Yet. *evil laugh*

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-24-2003 5:45 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowZero
That's not a badass, Mavvy..that's called being a slut! Laughing Out Loud

And yes, Pi is pretty badass..

Thanks you *bows* :D

Most peopel just call me an ass, :P

09-24-2003 5:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You nutty wafer Ed.

And Mavvy, I'd pay you but they'd arrest me for soliticing a minor or something. Awwww.

09-24-2003 6:02 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hay ;lok at me i am editig my psot U DONT NO WAT IT USUD 2 SAY LOL!!!111

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 09-25-2003 1:40 PM.

09-24-2003 7:43 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowZero
You nutty wafer Ed.

And Mavvy, I'd pay you but they'd arrest me for soliticing a minor or something. Awwww.

That's only if teh found out. -_^

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-24-2003 7:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If that's your decision... *awkward pause* PREPAREYOURSELF!

09-24-2003 7:49 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*drags Holleh off to a random janitor's closet*

The best skool is old skool. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-24-2003 8:06 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm a badass.
09-24-2003 8:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

/me uses undocumented super admin powers that result in no sex for Mav
09-24-2003 8:12 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*watches as HOlleh kills X*

Sex was her idea, not mine. YOu really want to deprive Holleh of sex she basically asked for? XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-24-2003 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm an evil bastard, ain't I?
09-24-2003 8:17 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, your fault if Holleh gives you a fate worse than death. Not mine.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

09-24-2003 8:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fate worse than death? You mean..making him eat salad in Paris with no access to the internet, Blaze under the table insulting him and humping his legs while Reeve and Slash buttfuck in a chair, all the game systems he ever touches turning to dust, and forcing him to watch yaoi anime all in the course of 32 years?

09-24-2003 8:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Wow, she got it right on the nose.
09-25-2003 11:40 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Would the salad have dressing? Laughing Out Loud

Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Elitist Central