What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Winamp 5 Beta One Released» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Winamp 5 Beta One Released
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-17-2003 1:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It has WA3 skins, uses little memory, and is fast. Awesome. It rules and it's beta. Try the new Modern skin. Yummay. Download or suffer the consequences.

Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums

The fixes list is monstrous.

Sad Part: You need to use a regkey for extra stuffage. Like CD Burning/Ripping.
10-17-2003 2:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't care about new Winamp, but has the PSF plugin been upgraded lately?

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

10-17-2003 2:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

From 2.04? Nope. I honestly have no idea why it crashes your comp.
10-17-2003 3:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No no, it doesn't crash it, playing any kind of music crashes it... I was just wondering about the PSF deal because I want to make a FF VIII soundtrack using the PSFs, converting to WAV, then converting to MP3 -if- that won't destroy the quality OR my computer.

I just wanted to know if the newest PSF plugin was good enough to make CDs off of yet, you said before the quality wasn't so great.

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

10-17-2003 3:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was referring to MM8 (Which was fixed). It sounds good enough for me, BUT, remember the PSF soundtrack list doesn't have all songs.
10-17-2003 3:32 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh right, MM8.. I'm sure FF8 won't sound too bad. o.o

10-17-2003 3:01 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X is right. This is nice. I just need to adjust the colors of my background to go better with the X-Box theme.

10-18-2003 12:40 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't like it. Won't play PSFs or SPCs. Suckage.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-18-2003 12:45 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't know there was a Winamp 4 -_-;

10-18-2003 12:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Umm.. It DOES play them. You just didn't put in the plugins. LOL
10-18-2003 1:01 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
I didn't know there was a Winamp 4 -_-;

There wasn't. o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-20-2003 5:05 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmare Prime
Umm.. It DOES play them. You just didn't put in the plugins. LOL

I'm not inbred, you know. I put the plugins in and they didn't work.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-20-2003 7:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You put in the wacs I bet, didn't you?
10-21-2003 3:08 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dude, I know what I'm doing. I didn't put the wacs in.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

10-21-2003 10:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd bvelieve it IF my plugins didn't work perfectly... This thing is Winamp2 on crack, there's nothing stopping it from working unless you bungled someone down the line...
10-23-2003 5:52 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I got PSFs to work, but I think I need to re-download my SPC plugin..

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

10-29-2003 3:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums

Beta 2 released.
11-13-2003 11:20 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*didn't know AOL owned Nullsoft*

11-14-2003 12:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ewwwww..I have an Aol product on my computer. Wink

11-14-2003 1:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh.. I did, but tried not to be TOO prejudiced.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Winamp 5 Beta One Released