What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Bored ava for X.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Bored ava for X.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-25-2003 3:13 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Non-requested, just me messing with Water, filters, and Layer styles.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-26-2003 12:22 PMFenix is offline Send an Email to Fenix Search for Posts by Fenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The graphics of the background aren't that bad, but the text is horrible and the sprite is blurred and distorted beyond looking good.

~ It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black ~

10-26-2003 2:41 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Text fucked up when I embossed the X sprite, and I didn't feel like opening paint to double the size of the X sprite. And I didn't distort the sprite at all. I added a drop shadow and an emboss. o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-01-2007 3:47 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, it fucking sucks. Go to hell.

Peer Gunt - Fuck the Jazz

09-01-2007 10:00 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Closin' this...

...gb2idling Iron. Really, it seems like you need it.
Peace.

11-21-2007 4:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow Mav, that's what they call hideous.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

11-21-2007 4:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least the full one is clearer?

Still, was nice of him!
12-28-2007 4:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh who cares, it's Mav

O WAIT AM I OFFENDING HIS DELICATE SENSIBILITIES AGAIN? LOL

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Bored ava for X.