What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (46): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Post Your Desktop...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-24-2002 3:50 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fwaha!
(Lezlie is a backup of my brother's friends harddrive, he is a computer mechanic and needed to use my computer. Omi is a fixed up shot of Omi from my Super Deformed Collage, as the last one of her was screw0red.)

This signature definately needs some more cowbell.
07-24-2002 4:08 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:wtf:
07-24-2002 4:14 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, anyone else can post thier desktops here too... Dead

07-24-2002 4:18 PMStryfeX Arcadia is offline Send an Email to StryfeX Arcadia Homepage of StryfeX Arcadia Search for Posts by StryfeX Arcadia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh wait, you're :wtf: ing about all those icons? Heh, that's nothing compared to the amount of browsers I normally have open. :P

08-15-2002 1:20 PMMr_konnichiwa is offline Send an Email to Mr_konnichiwa Search for Posts by Mr_konnichiwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this was my old one..
[IMG=http://members.lycos.nl/animedesign/desktop.jpg]http://members.lycos.nl/animedesign/desktop.jpg[/IMG]

And this is my New one..
[IMG=http://members.lycos.nl/animedesign/Desktop2.jpg]http://members.lycos.nl/animedesign/Desktop2.jpg[/IMG]
(p.s:Wich one is better?)

08-15-2002 10:43 PMLunarus is offline Send an Email to Lunarus Search for Posts by Lunarus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mr. konnichiwa, your desktop, both of the ones you've shown, are really...kool Love
08-15-2002 11:54 PMMr_konnichiwa is offline Send an Email to Mr_konnichiwa Search for Posts by Mr_konnichiwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyk
We all know something now about Mr_konnichiwa.

uhmm what ya mean

08-16-2002 5:19 PMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have two comps. but this is the one with windows 98. So um.... TA DA

09-02-2002 4:40 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nice desktops, all...

I'd show mine, but it's a fuckin stupid Doom 3 picture AGAIN... >.< I wish I could make that game magically come out for the Gamecube or something so the sibling will get it, play it, get through it, and be bored of it.

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-02-2002 6:58 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Arghh... time for me to bear all. :P
09-02-2002 10:17 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah yeah.
Hey X, look familiar(sp?)?
EDIT: Gah, gastly color loss.

01-04-2004 9:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And here's mine.. Big O themed as you might imagine.
01-04-2004 11:34 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's my wallpaper, in full Paint JPEG glory. Obviously it doesn't look this distorted.

And of course, it's space themed.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-04-2004 2:32 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay, JPEG distortion!

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-04-2004 2:43 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AAAAHH!! MUSICMATCH! KILL IT! KILL IT!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-04-2004 2:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Flips switch on control stick, watches as a ring on pinkish plasma bursts out of a wrist cannon on Big O's right arm and blows Freeze's desktop to hell*
01-04-2004 3:12 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

404 Not Found

Blah!
01-04-2004 3:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

01-04-2004 3:31 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't USE Musicmatch, it came with my computer. I use Winamp 2. =P

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-04-2004 3:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Shoots Freeze with O-Thunder anyway* Use Winamp 5 cretin. It is Winamp 2 Plus.
Pages (46): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Post Your Desktop...